Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

* DALLAS SPRING MEET * It's Time!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-02, 04:21 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Lexus_IS300
sorry, i wont be able to make it to this one guys hopefully next time.
John! You suck!!! j/k
Old 04-22-02, 04:53 PM
garnet92
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Gonna be at the Dallas meet?

If you’re planning to make the May 4th Dallas meet, PM me with the meet sheet information and I’ll make up one for each of you. There’s a sample a few posts back with the information planned – and if you’ve got additional suggestions, you can add them too. It’ll be helpful if you guys can get the info in early and not wait till the last minute (phat chance!).

I can pull info from the sig for Marcus and BananaGS but Tiny, Jacob, CamRen, Brent, etc. don’t know what you guys have, so let me know. Look forward to seeing some of the new members and new mods to the old member’s cars. I’ve made a few myself.

Later
Old 04-22-02, 07:48 PM
LatinStyle_400
Driver School Candidate

sup guy's ? Well I want to make it but I get off the job at 2 pm.Where is the cruise and grub out gonna be maybe I can catch up.Approximate time too.I dont think a line of sweet LEXUS's would be hard to miss!!As for my ride pearl white 98GS400 18" Milano's (Barrio bling)jejeje.Nav,spoiler and Wood kit is about it .

Thanks for Info,
LatinStyle_400
Old 04-23-02, 12:12 AM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by LatinStyle_400
sup guy's ? Well I want to make it but I get off the job at 2 pm.Where is the cruise and grub out gonna be maybe I can catch up.Approximate time too.I dont think a line of sweet LEXUS's would be hard to miss!!As for my ride pearl white 98GS400 18" Milano's (Barrio bling)jejeje.Nav,spoiler and Wood kit is about it .

Thanks for Info,
LatinStyle_400
That should be a good time to catch us, as I was planning for us to initially rendezvous @ 1 or 2:00pm! I will post up EXACT 1st location spot this week!
Old 04-23-02, 04:02 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Default Re: I am possibly showing up

Originally posted by thenewclimax
tinygs and I wanted to know what things are on the agenda, is it a 1 day or 2 day meet? thanks
Whats up Adam?? You mean YOU wanted to know? I can tell you that its a one day meet. Well meet, talk cars, cruise to a restaraunt, and EAT, EAT , EAT!!! Then, catch a movie and hang some more!
Old 04-23-02, 10:56 AM
thenewclimax
Driver School Candidate

I meant to say you invited me And I wanted to know if it was a 2 day event or 1 since you were staying in Dallas.

Ok you can count us in tinygs, also I may take you up on your advise to change my screen name to IEATGS's, now if only I could change my screen name
Old 04-23-02, 11:46 AM
RaceGirlK80
Driver School Candidate

Count me in I am heading out there with TheNewClimax.
Old 04-23-02, 12:01 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Thumbs up

Excellent! Invite any & all fellow Lexus owners so we can have the biggest meet yet!
Old 04-23-02, 12:26 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Default EXACT MEETING LOCATION!!!

O.K. my people, here is the Location we will meet up at:

Davenport Motor Co 4010 W Plano Pkwy
Plano, TX 75093

For those of you who have not seen, been to, or heard of this Excellent Facility, you are all in for a treat!

Davenport specializes in Lexus service & repair with each technician having a minimum of 10 years experience! They are family owned & operated and their garage is "IMMACULATE". If you have ever taken your car in for service and toured the garage of your dealership, then you know just how spotless and clean they keep the place, (at least here at Park Place & Sewell Lexus) and Davenport is just as 'tidy' and upscale!

I have set the time for 1:00pm - 4:00pm followed by some 'serious grub' (so far we have done Mexican & Chinese) and rest assured my selection for you guys will be just as delicious!

And we'll top it off with a sweet 'Lexus Cruise'!!! And for those interested, I can make reccomindations for area clubs & hot spots!

For additional info either post up or 'PM' me!

Last edited by TXSTYLE; 04-23-02 at 12:28 PM.
Old 04-24-02, 03:21 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Cmon guys, respond to this so we can get at least a ball park figure on attendance.....

TXStyle- for sure.....
Tinygs- for sure...
Cameron-for sure
JacobT(Jacob)?
CWerlin(Craig)?
Bananags(Anh)-tentative....
Katen?
Lexus_IS300(John)? sold out....heeheehee
Garnet-for sure....
Mayur?
Ernie? where are you???
RacegirlK80 and NewClimax(Katie and Adam)-for sure...
Other Waco, Houston, and Dallas guys? Marcus, what has the response been at IS300.net??? Make sure you update your post over there with time and place for the meet.....

Last edited by tinygs; 04-24-02 at 03:23 AM.
Old 04-24-02, 07:28 AM
JacobT

OK Guys,

It's spring time and the weather's nice. It's time to make another Dallas trip. So count me in. I'll be there
Old 04-24-02, 09:38 AM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by JacobT
OK Guys,

It's spring time and the weather's nice. It's time to make another Dallas trip. So count me in. I'll be there
Way to go Jacob! And Chris, I HAVE BEEN ON THOSE GUYS @ IS300! But also, I have invited an additional 3 people who do not post here, but will be at the meet! But let's try and all update this thread as we find out things. Thanks, Marcus
Old 04-24-02, 02:58 PM
K10's-GS4
Driver

Ok guys sorry for the delay but I might be out of the town that weekend (not for sure) but if not count me in.
Old 04-24-02, 05:55 PM
Lexus_IS300
Lead Lap

man..this meet sounds like its going to be a big one... DARN! unless a miracle happens.............i can't go
Old 04-25-02, 02:47 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by K10's-GS4
Ok guys sorry for the delay but I might be out of the town that weekend (not for sure) but if not count me in.
Katen? Wheres Mayur at man?? Also, can you let the other Waco guys know about this meet???? Thanks in advance....

Quick Reply: * DALLAS SPRING MEET * It's Time!!!