Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

* DALLAS SPRING MEET * It's Time!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-02, 07:34 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Steak will be on the MENU!!!

Originally posted by tinygs
Noon or 1pm until 4 is perfect...... Marcus, Ive been craving a GOOD steak for two weeks dude, can you hook me up??? Or do you already have sumthin in mind???
Now you know, I GOT YOU!!!
Old 05-01-02, 09:00 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Question PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE COMING!!!

Guys, I am planning something special for your 'dining experience'! But I need to know who all is coming??? Including guests!

So far:
TXSTYLE
Tiny
Jacob
Garnett
Jerome
Cameron
Latin Style
K10
RaceGirl
BannanaGS
A few guys from IS300
3 More I'm bringing
2 More that have PM'd me

So far @ 16 cars plus guests!!! This should be AWESOME! But I need to know exactly who's bringing who? How many????
Thanks!
Old 05-01-02, 09:13 PM
LatinStyle_400
Driver School Candidate

Post up where the grub on will be.I know I can make it there for sure.Steak sound gravy!!!And the approximate time too.Should be 3 ppl.

Paz,
LatinStyle_400
Old 05-02-02, 12:20 PM
duggs430
Driver School Candidate

I plan to be @ Davenport, can't join y'all for dinner.
Doug
Old 05-02-02, 02:48 PM
CamRen
Lexus Champion

Sorry guys....

ill make it to the meet... stay for like an hour.. check ou your ryde... steal some ideas of yours... (and you can steal some of mine) heh heh .... after that i have to goto work already have 7 points at work ... (8 points and im out (fired)) (get 1 point for each absence) sucks... but hey ill be there ! between 1:15 - 2:30
Old 05-02-02, 03:58 PM
garnet92
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry Damn

Marcus - won't be able to join you guys for Eat Meet - I'll be at the Greet Meet but I'll have to get away 3:30-4 ish sorry. See you all at Davenport anyway.
Old 05-03-02, 09:20 AM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Lightbulb

O.K. So I guess I will be a little more 'conservative' on the resturant reservation. Remember, if you plan on joining us for dinner, PLEASE POST UP NOW!!!
Old 05-03-02, 10:13 AM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Thumbs up Always On The Lookout for WEATHER!!!

Well guys, if you know me, then you know that: Weather.Com is visited by me nearly as much as I visit CL, as to keep tabs on rain! And although Dallas was pounded this morning, the 'trusty' weather-channel says we are 'Good-To-Go' tomorrow for the meet! Here's a link: http://www.weather.com/weather/hourb...umber=2&hour=0
See you all tomorrow! You must excuse me now, I'm heading out to my garage for the 3-Hour Wash & Wax!!!
Old 05-03-02, 03:56 PM
Eddy
Driver School Candidate

Default Dinner?

Marcus,
Where are you guys going for dinner?

The girlfriend and I were also craving some good steak, so maybe we can join you guys for dinner.
Old 05-03-02, 10:30 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Default Re: Dinner?

Originally posted by Eddy
Marcus,
Where are you guys going for dinner?

The girlfriend and I were also craving some good steak, so maybe we can join you guys for dinner.
I got us a SWEET 'hook-up' at Mi Cocina's at Frankford & Tollway!!! And they have some AWESOME Steaks as well!!! The seating and parking has been arranged. Feel free to give me a shout @ 214-455-8133. See you guys later today!
Old 05-04-02, 02:46 PM
CamRen
Lexus Champion

Ok you guys!!....

The Meet was Awsome!

First time i saw Gs's that were fixed up other then mine!

loved all your cars! from the PE exhaust & 01 taillights to those Fat Lips on that Phat Gs's Wheels! Loved Jacobs Intake Setup! Very Clean.

Thanks marcus for Setting this one up man you did an Awsome job. Oh yeah and thanks for hanging up on me when i first called you !! haha lol its all good... your battry die on your cell phone or what?

Wanted to Grab some of that Drink you guys were sippin on...... but didnt... didnt want any 1 getting in trouble ya know....

Sorry didnt have time to Clean my car before i came... but hey! i was there i guess thats all that counts?

again loved all the rydes!

marcus let me know everything that went on after i left... and also who eles showed up! thought bananags was suppose to show up with his OZ wheels .....

Post Pics all you guys had a camera.. xcept me

Cya ... sorry i had to leave early... i had to goto a dealership (friends wanted to check out an IS ) and then @ 5 had to be @ work

Last edited by CamRen; 05-05-02 at 04:20 PM.
Old 05-05-02, 10:58 AM
garnet92
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Great meet!

First, I wanted to Thank Marcus for the coordination – he always does a great job. Now Marcus – if you can get a thread set up for the meet in the gallery, we can load up the pictures we took. Good to see you all – sorry I couldn’t feed with you, maybe next time.

One good thing about the meets - I learn something new every time I go - maybe we could get some sort of federal grant to pay for the educational benefit of the meet – at least the refreshments.

Thanks to Jimy and Craig of Davenport Motors for providing the facility (and the refreshments).

BTW, CamRen – your sig picture doesn’t do your car justice – it’s really a standout – loved it!
Old 05-05-02, 02:55 PM
TXSTYLE
Lexus Fanatic

Thumbs up AWESOME!

YES! The meet was a blast as usual. And thanks for all who came out! And a special thanks to Davenport for having us and utilizing their "Top Notch" facilities! It dwindled down by the time we went to Mi Cocina's, but we still had a party of 8!!! Awesome food awesome 'Mambo Taxis' (their signature Margarita's: just ask Jacob! ) I just wanted to post up real quick, but I will get with you Emil about the pictures and all real soon!

Last edited by TXSTYLE; 05-05-02 at 02:58 PM.
Old 05-05-02, 03:08 PM
JacobT

Austin crew on the way to Dallas CL meet.

Tiny's 19" rim:
Attached Thumbnails * DALLAS SPRING MEET * It's Time!!!-tiny_1.jpg  
Old 05-05-02, 03:08 PM
JacobT

Tiny's:
Attached Thumbnails * DALLAS SPRING MEET * It's Time!!!-tiny_2.jpg  

Quick Reply: * DALLAS SPRING MEET * It's Time!!!