Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

Arkansas Lexus Club Meet in Little Rock

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-02, 07:17 PM
absolutjake
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CALL OUT TO ALL LEXUS OWNERS IN THE SOUTH

To anyone with an IS, or GS or SC for that matter... As long as you are a Lexus enthusiast and wanna see a few IS's and most importantly, Wxman's Turbo IS bringing in about 420 rwhp... THERE IS A MEET BEING HELD IN LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS ON JULY 20th FROM 11AM - 3PM. Wxman's Turbo IS being put together by POWERHOUSE RACING will be on hand for part of the meet. There is going to be promotional items given out to owners who attend and it'll be the formation of the Arkansas Lexus Club for the first time. The meet will be held at PARKER LEXUS. If you'd like to come, please call 501-352-0057 and leave a message that you'll be coming. Leave your name and number where you can be reached and where you are coming from. I ENCOURAGE ALL ARKANSAS LEXUS OWNERS TO COME AND BE A PART OF THIS. Even if you are not from Arkansas, I expect to see you guys from surrounding areas make a showing. I know there are some SEXUSES up in the Dallas area and the Tulsa area, I know there are some of my SEXUS PEOPLE from the Memphis area. THIS IS A SHOUT OUT TO ALL YOU PEOPLE. CALL THE NUMBER AND MAKE YOUR RSVP. The number is to the Arkansas Lexus Club and a spot will be saved for you. If you guys got any questions, HOLLA BACK! (i.e. pm)

Last edited by absolutjake; 06-28-02 at 02:30 PM.
Old 06-27-02, 11:47 AM
Turbo'd_Wxman
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jake, you know I am all over that buddy. I am trying to get my work to let me stay for the whole meet. Worst case, I will have to leave at around 2:30 PM.

Guys, this will be the first week I have my baby back, so it will be a fun week.

Marc