Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

D/FW Cruise for Kids - December 14th

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-02, 04:23 PM
GoodFinder
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default D/FW Cruise for Kids - December 14th

CTC Motorsports is hosting a "Cruise for Kids" on Saturday, December 14th. You can click on the URL below to see the full information.

CTC Cruise for Kids

This should be fun! From what I hear, the cruise route has been worked out quite well. My wife and I will be there in the WRX. Should be quite a sight to see, 60 imports cruising down the roads.

Hope to see some of you there, too. Once you check the event details out, remember that if you want to do the cruise part, it is limited to the first 60 cars who sign up.

GoodFinder

Steve Harvey
93.5 Supra
2002 WRX
Old 12-03-02, 09:30 AM
GoodFinder
Driver School Candidate

I hear the cruise is already half full (30 spots already RSVP'd out of the 60 spots available)! It's not too late to send your RSVP email to rsvp@ctcmotorsports.com to let them know you want to participate in the cruise.

GoodFinder
Old 12-06-02, 08:04 PM
GoodFinder
Driver School Candidate

As of 5:22pm this Friday afternoon (the 6th) Amber says there are only 10 spaces left! So if you want to do the cruise, be sure to get your RSVP email sent to rsvp@ctcmotorsports.com to let them know you want to participate in the cruise. So far their list includes a lot of different VW's, couple of 2002 Civic SI, couple of 3rd gen RX7's, couple of Supra's, 3 or 4 Lightning's, a '69 Cougar, 350Z, '99 BMW M3, couple of Celica guys from here in town, a good number of DSM's, and some Subarus, too. It's gonna be quite the mix. 10 spots left, hope to see you there, send your RSVP to CTC if you can join the cruise!

GoodFinder
Old 12-13-02, 07:39 PM
GoodFinder
Driver School Candidate

For those of you not going on the cruise itself, if you're anywhere near Speedzone around 3:00pm Saturday afternoon, be sure to stop by and check it out. From what I've seen and heard on various local boards, I'm guessing (between the car count from the cruise plus the cars that are meeting up there around 3:00pm) there could be upwards of 100 cars there! Amber Stice says Speedzone has reserved a big section of parking lot for the gathering.

GoodFinder