Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

lowering sc300 and brakes

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-04 | 03:04 PM
twankys
Driver

Default lowering sc300 and brakes

i am puttin my sc on twentys in a few weeks and was wondering what i need to buy to drop it? people say the eibach system is good and i went to planet performace and it said it did a 1.25 drop in front in 1 inch drop in rear i was wondering if this would look good with twentys or would i need to drop it more or could i even drop it more? the kit was around 200 bucks does that include everything i will need to drop my car?or will i also need new shocks as well? i am also concerned with my brakes....what brakes do you recommend upgrading to for twentys and where can i find out more info and prices? i dont reallly know anything about brakes so please explain to me everything i will need to buy to upgrade my brakes......and one more thing has anyone seen spinners that dont spin? someone in here told me that they heard of spinners that quit spinning. do spinners come with some sort of locking device or can you just walk up to them and unbolt them? or could you just grab a spoke and snap it off? i go to school in a bad part of town and i dont really trust the people round there but i will be going to a different school in the summer......i was thinkin i could just take them off when i went down to school or was going to leave my car unattended for long periods of time and i know it probably seems like a hassle but i reallly like the way they look, so please help with any info you have on any of this subjects

thanks alot
ryan
Old 03-06-04 | 03:10 PM
legendary
Racer

Hey buddy.....can you please stick to one thread and expound from there?

You have started this thread over and over. If you are not satisfied with the responses you get, then ask it in another way in that thread. That way everyone benefits from your inquiry. Best of luck!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=112624