Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Lower crtl arms bushings are aviable from Lexus

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-04, 03:49 PM
HotBoy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah man throw us a part # would be cool because when I called the dealers they all told me the same thing. They aren't the Supra bushings are they ?
makes ya wonder if when Lexus tells you you need new arms if they actually have bushings to put in and that's all they do and charge you for new arms. Sounds too shady to be true but if EURO has Lexus bushings then an explanation by the dealers is warranted.
Old 05-28-04, 03:53 PM
EUROJulian
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: "PRES"????

Originally posted by PERRYinLA
After 9 replies, you still have not given us any info as to how we can get these ourselves, so you get no nomination from me!
When I will get the all the stuff in hand and make sure they are correct then we talk.
I posted that way above, didn`t I?
Besides I do not want you freaks create national shortage before I get mine, capische?

As for nomination, I changed my mind. Screw that, I just take money
Old 05-28-04, 03:58 PM
PERRYinLA
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

You were pretty sure of yourself back in your first few posts, Mr. eBay.

And since you are holding them in your hand, it looks like you'd be more responsible for any shortages rather than the rest of us.
Old 05-28-04, 03:59 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Default information please, not fables...

EuroJulian, until I see the bushes for myself or speak to someone at a dealership who can sell them to me all you're doing is spewing fairy tales. We..I...have been down this damn bushing road a thousand times in terms of searching, reading, and calling everywhere on earth only to be told I have to buy the whole lca. I don't need any part numbers and I don't need any pictures, tell me what dealership you got them from and I can do the rest myself and post what I find here on the club. Don't take this the wrong way because I'm not bashing you, I'm just not cool with all the unnecessary secrets and "just wait and see" lines. If you know where to get the bushes without having to buy the entire control arm them make yourself as asset to the club and post that info. Dangling this in our faces without any info to back it up isn't endearing you to other members here, especially not me.

So, "master tech", what say you?

PS- what do you mean "create a shortage before I get mine?" You just said you have them in hand RIGHT NOW...man seriously...WTF?, I don't have time for games.

Last edited by mikeloc24; 05-28-04 at 04:04 PM.
Old 05-28-04, 03:59 PM
EUROJulian
Intermediate

Originally posted by HotBoy
makes ya wonder if when Lexus tells you you need new arms if they actually have bushings to put in and that's all they do and charge you for new arms. Sounds too shady to be true but if EURO has Lexus bushings then an explanation by the dealers is warranted.
Stop conspiracy theories right there HB, I do not need any problems. If you want to start some s..t, I would have to forget bout the whole issiue.

One thing I can say for now, they work you by the book and I present no BS approach from back shop
Old 05-28-04, 04:01 PM
jeremyp111
Lexus Test Driver

Well the whole idea of this site is for Lexus owners to come here and share their experiences, good and bad, and help each other out. Why won't you give us a simple part number for us to check it out ourselves? How tough is that? I don't need bushings as my control arms have been replaced already, but I'm sure everyone else here with trashed bushings would like to know. I don't understand why you'd start this thread and then hold back the info. On some sites you might be called a troll (someone who posts stuff just to get a rise out of people without having any real info). Give it up, dude!

J
Old 05-28-04, 04:07 PM
EUROJulian
Intermediate

Default Re: information please, not fables...

Originally posted by mikeloc24

So, "master tech", what say you?
That is "Master Diagnostic Tech" SIR! to you

As I said, there is my way or the other way. You know what is my way, I posted it two times already....

Patience! You were waiting for it all those years, few more days do not make difference. I just try to be responsible here.
You can appreciate it or not. What do I care?

Last edited by EUROJulian; 05-28-04 at 04:08 PM.
Old 05-28-04, 04:12 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by EUROJulian
Stop conspiracy theories right there HB, I do not need any problems. If you want to start some s..t, I would have to forget bout the whole issiue.

One thing I can say for now, they work you by the book and I present no BS approach from back shop
Now I'm really getting peeved. All HotBoy is saying is that it's funny we've been calling every dealer in the world to buy bushes only to be told they're not available separately. Then you come on here brand spankin' new saying you have Lexus bushes "in hand" but refuse to give any other info regarding them. I try to read your posts and sometimes I skip over entire sentences because it makes no sense. We all feel like the dealer rips people off, heck, we KNOW they rip people off for a fact. Your mentality is right in line with the dealer, you seem to think we need you here, we don't, obviously. We've found ways around Lexus not offerring the OEM bushes separately so don't think you're above the club.

This is beginning to get unnerving as I don't think he has the damn bushes to be honest...prove me wrong and stop with the farkin' BS. And if you wanted us to wait "a few more days" why didn't you WAIT "a few more days" to post this thread?! This ain't the place for trolling Julian.

Last edited by mikeloc24; 05-28-04 at 04:15 PM.
Old 05-28-04, 04:14 PM
HotBoy
Lead Lap

don't need any problems ? want to start s--t ? wtf are you talking about man. Seriously you posted "they were in my hand " now " you will see when they get here " this isn't a guessing game man if all of a sudden Lexus started making bushings for a car that they stopped producing ?? and you can magically get em then tell us how why is it such a big secret and why would you get problems for telling us. If you want to tell us what you have but not how to get it then ****.
"I present no BS approach from back shop" not sure what that means man, I'm not near you and as of yet you aren't selling them yourself so what are you talking about.
Put up or shut up.
Old 05-28-04, 04:16 PM
jeremyp111
Lexus Test Driver

Ignore this fool, he's a troll
Old 05-28-04, 04:17 PM
HotBoy
Lead Lap

I'm not sure but I don't think this guy has made one usefull post yet in every thread of his he talks down to everyone. Honestly EURO what are you doin here.
I am going to assume that some of this is a language barrier and not your fault so if this is the case I apologise but comon man just let us know why you are here.
Old 05-28-04, 04:35 PM
EUROJulian
Intermediate

Originally posted by HotBoy
don't need any problems ? want to start s--t ? wtf are you talking about man. Seriously you posted "they were in my hand " now " you will see when they get here " ....

Are you retarded or something with all due respect? I posted I have front bushing in my hand and rear one on order. What is so hard to understand?
"WTF you ask?" I work for the dealer and I do not need no problems related to this thread. DO YOU UNDERSTAND now?

Lastly, there is a second time I have problem with you, I think I have to ask you to stay away from my threads. I think it sounds fair since I ALREDY told you I`m not posting in yours anymore HB?
Old 05-28-04, 04:35 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Default Re: Re: information please, not fables...

Originally posted by EUROJulian
That is "Master Diagnostic Tech" SIR! to you
The fact that you're fearful to give out USEFUL automotive information due to possible repercussions from your job speaks volumes about you Julian. This thread is obviously a waste of everyone's time, and my time IS precious.

And to answer your question as to "who cares?" I don't, I think that's apparent.

You're coming off like an **** to more than a few people.

Last edited by mikeloc24; 05-28-04 at 04:38 PM.
Old 05-28-04, 04:40 PM
EUROJulian
Intermediate

Default Re: Re: Re: information please, not fables...

Originally posted by mikeloc24
The fact that you're fearful to give out USEFUL automotive information due to possible repercussions from your job speaks volumes about you Julian. ....

I said I will provide USEFUL info when I will have it. Next week....

I`m not fearful of no repercussions(well, unless you want to start some national s..t or something..) , just want to make sure it works. It is called responsability. But what do you know bout it? Huh?

Now, if this thread is a waste of time it remain to be seen one would think

Last edited by EUROJulian; 05-28-04 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-28-04, 04:44 PM
HotBoy
Lead Lap

Firstly you can kiss my a$$ you #### a$$ ****, secondly how would you get in trouble from this thread if you weren't lying mr. master tech. How does a supposed mater diagnosis tech have absolutely nothing usefull to say. It is the second time we have problems because it is the second time you're being an a$$. Never before have I seen this on this board man. Either you do or don't have the bushings on hand , front rear whatever do you have anything. If you do give a part # how can you get in trouble, if you can't give a part # then this whole thread is useless and if that is true then you are useless.
Am I retarded ? can you speak spell type or understand english at all because I can't tell from your posts.
The reason you couldn't post in my threads is because I ask for usefull info and you Mr fake a$$ master tech have none to give. I can and will post on your because when something looks and smells like BS then I will call it BS, so I guess you will be hearing a lot from me.
I tried to say maybe we aren't understanding you right, I tried saying maybe it is a language barrier, I even apologised if I MIGHT have misunderstood you giving you every opportunity to stop being a di##.
You are the one and ONLY member on this board that I feel does not deserve to be here.

Quick Reply: Lower crtl arms bushings are aviable from Lexus