Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Lower crtl arms bushings are aviable from Lexus

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-04, 04:46 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Next time post a thread when you have complete information. Wouldn't you agree that would be the best and most intelligent thing to do?

Do you like your lady to strip butt-naked in front of you and then say "you can screw me NEXT week!"..I dind't think so, neither do we...capish?
Old 05-28-04, 04:46 PM
HotBoy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so you are sying you have NO bushings because part #'s for the ones that you just said you had ( the front ) wuold be usefull. No smiley face punk we are all way past that yuo had your chance to make up.

Mods, to you I apologise and if you feel the need to delete anything feel free but I felt the need to say this.
Old 05-28-04, 04:53 PM
EUROJulian
Intermediate

Originally posted by mikeloc24
Next time post a thread when you have complete information. Wouldn't you agree that would be the best and most intelligent thing to do?

Do you like your lady to strip butt-naked in front of you and then say "you can screw me NEXT week!"..I dind't think so, neither do we...capish?

I was so excited to share that info I have for now, with all of you people, that I didn`t wait. Hope majority of you gentleman are not like two individuals above, It would be the shame

Last edited by EUROJulian; 05-28-04 at 04:55 PM.
Old 05-28-04, 05:00 PM
HotBoy
Lead Lap

You shared nothing, I could say that I ordered a twin turbo bolt on kit for my SC4 and that doesn't mean I helped anyone out, nor does it make it true. All you shared was a statement that was false I guess since you said you have the front ones on hand but refuse to give out a part # or where you got them.
Old 05-28-04, 05:03 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: information please, not fables...

Originally posted by EUROJulian
I`m not fearful of no repercussions(well, unless you want to start some national s..t or something..) , just want to make sure it works. It is called responsability. But what do you know bout it? Huh?
You silly little troll, you have absolutely no idea who you're speaking to. Your poor grammar is laughable and disheartening..."I'm NOT fearful of NO repercussions"...so then you ARE fearful right? well, based on your extensive use of double-negatives I'd say so. Don't get into a war of words with me Jules, you're not equipped for that.

Shoot me a pm and I'll school you on "responsibility" and such concepts...
Old 05-28-04, 05:19 PM
rbini100
Driver

HAHA.....OWNED...
Old 05-28-04, 05:50 PM
EUROJulian
Intermediate

I think you guys treated me badly. Called me names, laughed at my English etc. And for what? Because I took iniciatve to help out good people of this board?

Well it is definitly not what I expected

I think you know who need to appologize for your conduct. I mailed moderator, lets see what response and moderating will be.
Old 05-28-04, 06:15 PM
ACleanSC4
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't see what the big deal is to post up at least the front part #'s since you already have them. Also, many others have already gone the Daizen for Vlamos route and are just curious to see if these "OEM" Lexus bushings do exist...

Post some part #'s or even a picture (you can blur the #'s out) and we'll be quiet...It's like me saying that I found a way to clear the 92-94 style taillights and I won't say how...
Old 05-28-04, 06:58 PM
EUROJulian
Intermediate

Originally posted by ACleanSC4

I don't see what the big deal is to post up at least the front part #'s since you already have them. Also, many others have already gone the Daizen for Vlamos route and are just curious to see if these "OEM" Lexus bushings do exist...

Sorry for the observation but you gents from instant gratification culture or something. I posted loose thread in general sc board, just to talk bout todays finding.
All I hear is: "Post the numbers and post the numbers" together with bunch of invectives and trolling.

Info I want to share with you for today I`m repeating third time: I got bushings for SC from Lexus. Numbers were valid, I have front bushings in hand, rear are on order. I also spoke with people who ensured that I should have no problem with instalation. I compared bushings I got with those on ctrl arms and they look identical. This is an end of the news for today.

I will not post numbers nor ordering details, till I fit the new bushing into the control arms and replace them on my car. If aligment turns out OK then I will know I have real deal in my hands We will go from there. This is my way!

Understand it please, yall have no other choice after all.... Fair enough?

Last edited by EUROJulian; 05-28-04 at 07:07 PM.
Old 05-28-04, 08:38 PM
/Aerostar\
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

lol this is funny
Old 05-28-04, 09:33 PM
RacingLexusBoi
Rookie

After reading all this I was quite surprized to see the developments that ensued. To be honest I called a couple of dealers myself to confirm this because I am in due need of new bushings also. Got the same responses like Perry and Hotboy did.

I respect how you want to wait and see that everything will work, but how can you create a topic to inquire infomation just to deliberately withhold infomation yourself. I thought we all were suppose to help each other out. If you had no intention of going anywhere with this topic, what was its purpose? You should have just have waited until next week. Fun is fun, but when we are talking about our cars, we at ClubLexus are dead serious.
Old 05-29-04, 12:00 AM
HotBoy
Lead Lap

Originally posted by EUROJulian
Sorry for the observation but you gents from instant gratification culture or something. I posted loose thread in general sc board, just to talk bout todays finding.
All I hear is: "Post the numbers and post the numbers" together with bunch of invectives and trolling.

Info I want to share with you for today I`m repeating third time: I got bushings for SC from Lexus. Numbers were valid, I have front bushings in hand, rear are on order. I also spoke with people who ensured that I should have no problem with instalation. I compared bushings I got with those on ctrl arms and they look identical. This is an end of the news for today.

I will not post numbers nor ordering details, till I fit the new bushing into the control arms and replace them on my car. If aligment turns out OK then I will know I have real deal in my hands We will go from there. This is my way!

Understand it please, yall have no other choice after all.... Fair enough?
Not fair enough dude for gods sake, if you " have them in hand' and " part numbers are legit" then f###n post them otherwise ****.
How did you take the initiative to help, how have you helped ???? you've done nothing but talk out of your a$$ and from the way you type that is exactly how it sounds too. If they come from Lexus how could they not be the real deal ? I mean Lexus does make some pretty dodgy products you know with all these 400K mile cars running around
comon man be real here if they are from lexus with part #'s why would you Mr master tech be doubting their validity ( you probably don't understand that word ) Are we supposed to believe that you, a member that apparently no one likes can start a national frenzy and drama over some damn control arm bushings we don't even know your real name, again be real man. And if you have rear on order then you must have part #'s to order them, what are you goin to do next week when we still want the numbers, if you say oh they didn't fit or for some reason don't have them please never post here again.
Lastly we called you names because they fit, we laughed at your english because what does make sense means nothing, and for what, because you're being an ***.
I wont apologise because you didn't get even half of what you deserve because of the respect I have for this board you should thank god I am on the other side of the country because seriously you are on my last nerve man.
Old 05-29-04, 12:02 AM
HotBoy
Lead Lap

Unlike you I am a reasonable guy and if you do get the numbers and they check out for a reasonable price then I will take back most ( not all ) of my comments and apologise.
Old 05-29-04, 01:07 AM
JPI Racing
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He might be right be right on this one. According to my source the control arm bushings will be available soon, but not this soon. What dealership you work for Mr. Master tech? This is a small world and I find out the info on you pretty quick. Anyway, If you don't want share the info then shouldn't say anything in the first place.
JPI
Old 05-29-04, 03:22 AM
claus44
Driver

Originally posted by JPI
He might be right be right on this one. According to my source the control arm bushings will be available soon, but not this soon. What dealership you work for Mr. Master tech? This is a small world and I find out the info on you pretty quick. Anyway, If you don't want share the info then shouldn't say anything in the first place.
JPI
I would bomb the local lexus dealerships the minute my daizen bushings start squeking if this is true

Quick Reply: Lower crtl arms bushings are aviable from Lexus