Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Lower crtl arms bushings are aviable from Lexus

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-04, 08:39 AM
mktbully
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

steps to take when finding new part
1 - obtain part in hand
2 - learn how to use a camera and take pics
3 - post on CL letting members know about the new discovery
4 - post pics on CL showing the item and parts and how others can obtain part
5 - u = da win!

otherwise you're just taking up space in a thread w/o content

thank you, drive thru.
Old 05-29-04, 09:01 AM
THE_CEO
Pole Position

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts

Wow almost 4 pages of nothing!

CEO
Old 05-29-04, 09:57 AM
southernsc
Lexus Champion

where is this thread going?
Old 05-29-04, 12:41 PM
HotBoy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by southernsc
down the drain.
Old 05-29-04, 03:30 PM
EUROJulian
Intermediate

Originally posted by JPI
...What dealership you work for Mr. Master tech? This is a small world and I find out the info on you pretty quick. ....

Yes? And what you wanna do with it after you find out

Is that a thread of some kind Sir? Do not even get me going on that, for starter you can kiss my a$$.
For free advice get this, think twice before you push send button mister....
Old 05-29-04, 03:52 PM
EUROJulian
Intermediate

It was mostly entertaining thread to the moment threatning mesages were posted. Are you all people bad like that? I didn`t found three suportive post in this whole mess, nider any mod cleaned manure out of it.
I`m dissapointed and I think you guys are bunch of ungratefull b... I ment people.

I`m under no obligation to share $h.t with you. None, null! I`m trying to help you out and what I`m getting back? BS!

There is really no more to say from my side, since I wait for SOPs. Exept maybe posting pictures of front bushings. I`m gonna need trustworthy member who can post pics from me. I would take pics tommorow or monday.....
Old 05-29-04, 04:11 PM
southernsc
Lexus Champion

i believe you and would post the pics.. but unfortunatly this thread has gone done the pooper and the fact that you just insulted the majority of people on this forum, this thread will most likely be locked.
Old 05-29-04, 04:21 PM
Technics
Lexus Champion

All this name calling over bushings? I understand arguments on both sides but is it really necessary to site one's grammatical errors? CL is a classy site no need for that.

EUROJulian, if you have the pics southernsc or myself would be happy to post them. Anything to keep the peace.
Old 05-29-04, 04:37 PM
EUROJulian
Intermediate

.... but unfortunatly this thread has gone done the pooper and the fact that you just insulted the majority of people on this forum, this thread will most likely be locked.

Well so be it. I call the things as I see it . If the "majority of people on this forum" is like those cookies above I can realy find better use for my time elswhere. Tell me I`m wrong...

I was asking for moderatin` and troll cleanup and guess what, nuthin` happen!

I will take pic and mail it to ider of you guys, unless somebody decide to shoot himself in the foot and close this thread ....

Last edited by EUROJulian; 05-29-04 at 04:47 PM.
Old 05-29-04, 04:46 PM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

this thread is a keeper!!
Old 05-29-04, 05:36 PM
HotBoy
Lead Lap

Originally posted by EUROJulian
Well so be it. I call the things as I see it . If the "majority of people on this forum" is like those cookies above I can realy find better use for my time elswhere. Tell me I`m wrong...

I was asking for moderatin` and troll cleanup and guess what, nuthin` happen!

I will take pic and mail it to ider of you guys, unless somebody decide to shoot himself in the foot and close this thread ....
You are the only person that had been called a troll and if moderators were to clean this thread up and I thought they would have by now they would see that you have basically insulted everyone in this thread and then cry about how you are treated and tell us our culture is wrong. You have contradicted yourself time and time again. You talk down to everyone, how are we supposed to respect you.
Where do you get off tellin JPI to think twice before pushing submit when at least half the stuff you have ever said here should never have been posted. I allready said if you are right about these parts then I will apologise about questioning the validity of your posts and I will most certainly do so.
But I think regardless of what happens you have more than a couple of apologies to make to people around here, and that is part of our culture, treat people the way you want to be treated, people are quick to jump on you because of the way you speak to us like you are superior and from the respons you have gotten I would say that no one really agrees with you.
I am not asking for your apology I don't want or need one you are who you are, however I have apologised to the mods allready for the way this thread turned out so maybe you should think about sending some of your own around.
Old 05-29-04, 06:46 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

LOL. just found this...

this thread is funny.
Old 05-29-04, 07:25 PM
/Aerostar\
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

someone sticky this thread!
Old 05-29-04, 08:23 PM
EUROJulian
Intermediate

Originally posted by HotBoy
price and availability

Dear Sir! You are rude individual and I do not like your style whatsoever. You do not know how to hold a hat in your hands nor know what humble mean. Proly you are some pimpled kid who take everything for granted anyway.
I do not want to talk to you, associate with you, I do not want to converse bout your leaking p/s system nor I want to hear bout any of your future Super Slow Problems. I don`t.
I thought I made myself clear first time we have met? Stay away. I will make it mutual, there is absolutely nothing you can do for me.

I asked you politely and specificly to get the .... out of this thread alredy once or twice, but you just won`t go, nider mods are willing to purge your worthless prespiration out for some very important reason one would guess?.
There is only one thing left, where do you guys have "Ignore List" on this board? Anybody please help me, I can`t find it on user control panel.
Old 05-29-04, 09:12 PM
autiger200
Driver School Candidate

Hey, Claus...

better be careful about those bombing comments... our Government has no sense of humor at ALL about that kinda stuff these days. Good Ol' Dubya is likely to send in the clowns, if you know what I mean...

Frankly, I dont think Lexus dealers have nearly as much to fear as, say, Chevy dealers.

Steven Lee

Quick Reply: Lower crtl arms bushings are aviable from Lexus