Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Lower crtl arms bushings are aviable from Lexus

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-04, 03:49 PM
vredniykot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 65 Likes on 55 Posts

LOL

I was just browsing and came across this and remembered that I asked specifically for bushings and if they were sold separately. So I will follow up on this once I find out for sure.
Old 05-30-04, 04:07 PM
IronCobra
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by EUROJulian
OK. I have eyes, I can see.
Given the negative feedback I`m geting from the kidos, I do not think I fit here ... F..k you very much yall for your time and attention. don`t feelin` like contributing anymore ...

Now, I still owe to send yall those pics, then resident smart a$$es can pick it up from there...

Dont' let the door hit you on the butt when you leave...

You belong in the Civic forum.... ... BTW I called EVERY Lexus Dealership in Florida starting with Lex of Jax and they do NOT sell the part separately. ALSO

one of the techs called Lexus to verify this and put me on a three way call with them. They said they have NEVER produced the part separately.. I think you have a different type of bushing and just think you can try and make it work. This should be funny
Old 05-30-04, 04:34 PM
HotBoy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Bushings

Originally posted by vredniykot
Hey guys, I've asked about the bushings at my local dealer and they said they had them available (special ordered thou) for like $106 ot $160 I can't remember now but here is the number of the dealership

253 922-7100

They told me that those are sold by themselves and upper control arm bushings were sold with the control arm itself

I will call them Tuesday to confirm and will try to get part #'s
Thanks man that is what we were looking for.
EuroJ I don't know if you're still here but if you are this seems to be true and I apologise for doubting what you said.
I may not be a master tech but what have I contributed to the board? I have helped members through PMs change their plugs, make a BFI, fix their door panels, remove their clusters, paint their emblems, remove center console, clear their sidemarkers. This is what the board is about other members have helped me and newer members have asked for help. Nothing I have helped anyone with is extremely hard but nonetheless I helped.
I posted the pic because he called me a pimply kid and instead of just talking crap I figured I would just show him he was wrong that's all.
No more name calling and game playing I am done with that it seems like we are on our way to nailing this thing down with the bushings. Wow did we get off track.
Old 05-30-04, 11:10 PM
seemerise
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Way to go HotBoy
Old 05-31-04, 08:01 AM
EUROJulian
Intermediate

Default Re: Re: Bushings

Originally posted by HotBoy
No more name calling and game playing I am done with that it seems like we are on our way to nailing this thing down with the bushings. Wow did we get off track.

Yes. I like you much more when you are sober....
Old 05-31-04, 08:09 AM
EUROJulian
Intermediate

Originally posted by IronCobra

one of the techs called Lexus to verify this and put me on a three way call with them. They said they have NEVER produced the part separately.. I think you have a different type of bushing and just think you can try and make it work. This should be funny

First part of your post is BS gaucho, but second make kinda sense. At least you use your brain to some extense...
Still how my thread here would help Civic guys? :thinking:

OK, I go to make that pic..........

Last edited by EUROJulian; 05-31-04 at 08:11 AM.
Old 05-31-04, 12:49 PM
DaizenLex
Lead Lap

Originally posted by EUROJulian
Jeez... you just won`t go away do you? Now you even flex the musscles? No f... way! LOL You realy belive you are kinda BAD BOY or something? I still do not see your pimpled face steroid boy....

Now, exept for being meat packer, what do you bring to the table, here on car board. Huh? NUTHIN`! !.. classic parasite....

Anyway punk, I with plesure show you local wildlife and take you pig huntin` on the everglades redneck style We gonna see what you are really made of kid

SHADDDDYYYYYY
Pig hunting in Florida??? In the everglades?? I THINK NOT !!!, NEXT
Old 05-31-04, 12:55 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 359 Likes on 229 Posts

So, who want's to get banned today?