Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

H&R coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-04, 10:25 AM
Aristor
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cs being too stiff??? I think bouncing is cos' it's too soft, I find the CS rebound is not very good when it comes to the time I wanted to drive aggreesive. With the RA I could go both ways. cos' it could adjust to the point amost like stock and I could make it as stiff as I want. So I could have more flexiblilty when I need to get it the way I want. But thx for the advice guys , I think I 'm going RA.... If it's really bad I 'll complain on here heheh
Old 12-27-04, 10:57 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Aristor
Cs being too stiff??? I think bouncing is cos' it's too soft, I find the CS rebound is not very good when it comes to the time I wanted to drive aggreesive. With the RA I could go both ways. cos' it could adjust to the point amost like stock and I could make it as stiff as I want. So I could have more flexiblilty when I need to get it the way I want. But thx for the advice guys , I think I 'm going RA.... If it's really bad I 'll complain on here heheh
yeah go with the RA man. when i go back to hk promise to give me a ride and see how bad it is over there