Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

If it weren't for my sponsor....

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-04, 12:23 AM
SexyAlexie
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If it weren't for my sponsor....

I wouldn't be here.

I know Todd from tmengineering.net is here, but I'm not sure of his screen name. I just wanna formally thank him and his great work on my new 04 gs. If it were'nt for his great knowledge of the car/products, my car wouldnt be the shiniest beautiful silver car in southern california.

i totally recommend him for everything from tuning to wheels, suspension to electronics. without him, my poor lexie would be stock! Todd, if you are reading this, i want to thank you for your hard work. my friends also appreciate all the help and installs you have been doing. I guarantee that TMengineering will not do you wrong. I hope i didnt embarrass him now.

I'm sorry my car isnt up here in the gallery, but you can ask todd how it's going he knows best! thanks again Todd for introducing me to this awesome forum. I feel so welcome and glad I get to meet more people

-alexis

ps---now for the suspension part... my TEIN flex are riding fine and i love the edfc control unit. i recommend these two parts!

Last edited by SexyAlexie; 10-22-04 at 12:24 AM.
Old 10-22-04, 12:26 AM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: If it weren't for my sponsor....

Originally posted by SexyAlexie
I wouldn't be here.

I know Todd from tmengineering.net is here, but I'm not sure of his screen name. I just wanna formally thank him and his great work on my new 04 gs. If it were'nt for his great knowledge of the car/products, my car wouldnt be the shiniest beautiful silver car in southern california.

i totally recommend him for everything from tuning to wheels, suspension to electronics. without him, my poor lexie would be stock! Todd, if you are reading this, i want to thank you for your hard work. my friends also appreciate all the help and installs you have been doing. I guarantee that TMengineering will not do you wrong. I hope i didnt embarrass him now.

I'm sorry my car isnt up here in the gallery, but you can ask todd how it's going he knows best! thanks again Todd for introducing me to this awesome forum. I feel so welcome and glad I get to meet more people

-alexis

ps---now for the suspension part... my TEIN flex are riding fine and i love the edfc control unit. i recommend these two parts!
Welcome alexis, Todd is a good guy.

BTW Todd's SN on here is DoubleWhoosh.
Old 10-22-04, 12:30 AM
SexyAlexie
Rookie

Thank you Eric! You are so kind!

--alexis
Old 10-22-04, 12:34 AM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

whoa, eric that is a crazy avatar you got there.

I think I might have to get some work done with Todd, it seems like everyone is recommending him for good work.
Old 10-22-04, 12:36 AM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Originally posted by Calvin L

I think I might have to get some work done with Todd, it seems like everyone is recommending him for good work.
hehe Superbunny

Yeah Todd is good,but hes busy getting ready for the SEMA show in Vegas. Im going to have him install my Apexi-Safc.

BTW how is the car?
Old 10-22-04, 12:38 AM
SexyAlexie
Rookie

he's done a great job! you wont be disappointed!

-alexis
Old 10-22-04, 10:06 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

yup, another big thumb up from there, together with couple others i am sure would chime in later. he's a great guy. i have known him for more than 2 yrs and he's put on pretty much everything on my car. it's just awesome! his rate is very reasonable and his workmanship is just out of the world. his attention to details is speechless!

oh and i have a feeling that soon to come i might have another review about him
Old 10-22-04, 11:28 AM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Congrats....Todd is the man.

Btw....post of pics of the "shiniest beautiful silver car in southern california".

I wanna see....

pete
Old 10-22-04, 02:46 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by rominl
yup, another big thumb up from there, together with couple others i am sure would chime in later. he's a great guy. i have known him for more than 2 yrs and he's put on pretty much everything on my car. it's just awesome! his rate is very reasonable and his workmanship is just out of the world. his attention to details is speechless!

oh and i have a feeling that soon to come i might have another review about him
What Henry said.

Last edited by Neo; 10-22-04 at 02:47 PM.
Old 10-22-04, 02:51 PM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by Neo
What Henry said.
What Neo said about Henry.

Todd =
Old 10-22-04, 03:33 PM
SexyAlexie
Rookie

Originally posted by PHML
Congrats....Todd is the man.

Btw....post of pics of the "shiniest beautiful silver car in southern california".

I wanna see....

pete
yeah.. i know.. but i'm not done with her. once everything is all set, i'll take pixies. i'm not even driving that car... it only has 2,000 miles in it!
it's like having your favorite cologne or favorite shirt...you dont want to wear it as much, but once you do...you're def. going to floss it.

-alexis
Old 10-24-04, 01:33 AM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by Lord of the Celsiors
hehe Superbunny

Yeah Todd is good,but hes busy getting ready for the SEMA show in Vegas. Im going to have him install my Apexi-Safc.

BTW how is the car?
sigh dude..things arent looking too good for my car. I just got the police report and no where on the report does it say whos fault it was (even though the officer assured me It was NOT my fault, and to "not worry, shes guilty as hell" quoted from him)
I hope the adjuster would give her a break and say shes fixable, I've only been driving her for 6 months for christ sakes!

Hope to make a big comeback soon though, I'm trying to be as positive as I can be.
Old 10-24-04, 01:35 AM
LOTC
VIP 様式

sigh dude..things arent looking too good for my car. I just got the police report and no where on the report does it say whos fault it was (even though the officer assured me It was NOT my fault, and to "not worry, shes guilty as hell" quoted from him)
I hope the adjuster would give her a break and say shes fixable, I've only been driving her for 6 months for christ sakes!

Hope to make a big comeback soon though, I'm trying to be as positive as I can be.
Well I hope everything works out for the better.

how's your body feeling, cuz your gunna take a beating from yours truly at the Dec 11th bbq if we ball up lol...
Old 10-24-04, 12:23 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by Lord of the Celsiors
Well I hope everything works out for the better.

how's your body feeling, cuz your gunna take a beating from yours truly at the Dec 11th bbq if we ball up lol...
I'll be ready to have my doctors note ready in hand.
Old 10-24-04, 11:59 PM
SexyAlexie
Rookie

hi calvin L, i'm sorry ur car is broken did she go to the hospital yet? how is she recuperating?

my babie lexie has small scratches and tiny dings from haters. i'm seriously going to get some meguiars scratchX and take care of her soon. just been so tired and busy.

-alexis

Quick Reply: If it weren't for my sponsor....