Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

ENDLESS ENDLESS ENDLESS (brakes just came in...some starter pics )

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-05 | 07:33 PM
ARISTO 161
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default or

yea, brembo RED or that gold

did you think about project ,U. or ap racing?
i would do those if i had money, if they were good, and to be different
Old 02-15-05 | 08:19 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ARISTO 161

Project is just way yyyyyyyyyy to much $$$$$$$

ap racing was a thought but when i saw ENDLESS for the first time i knew i found the kit

i wanted

Brembo has a great name and from whay ive read they are pretty good

but i didnt want red
Old 02-15-05 | 08:28 PM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by rominl
and when i said that, i was referring to brembo 8/6 setup. that's hefty money!
Can I ask , why on earth you would even mention having an 8/6 brake set-up on a car thats barely scraping 300hp??? A 6/4 set-up would be the most you would ever need, and even thats over doing it.. ..
Old 02-15-05 | 10:57 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by johnee78
Can I ask , why on earth you would even mention having an 8/6 brake set-up on a car thats barely scraping 300hp??? A 6/4 set-up would be the most you would ever need, and even thats over doing it.. ..
coz' that's the setup being used on the wald supercharged version of the ls430 and the sc430 though the charger is pretty conservative though
Old 02-15-05 | 11:32 PM
GILLEXUS
Lexus Champion

Yes.,
I went thru Bozz performance the price then was- Front $1450 rear $1450 and sides $960. They said that it would be about 4 months but it took 6 months. I guess they had to wait until other stuff was ready to ship before they put the kit on the boat.. I had been looking for the Wise kit for long time so I just waited paitiently. Contact Kenric at Bozzperformance he was really helpfull in getting it done..
I'll give you 1st dibs if I ever decide to sell it.

The car has been out of the body shop for awhile but they have to redo some spots. I'll dig up some pics

Last edited by GILLEXUS; 02-16-05 at 06:29 AM.
Old 02-16-05 | 12:07 AM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GILLEXUS
Yes.,
I went thru Bozz performance the price then was- Front $1450 rear $1450 and sides $960. They said that it would be about 4 months but it took 6 months. I guess they had to wait until other stuff was ready to ship before they put the kit on the boat.. I had been looking fotr the Wise kit for long time so I just waited paitiently. Contact Kenric at Bozzperformance he was really helpfull in getting it done..
I'll give you 1st dibs if I ever decide to sell it.

The car has been out of the body shop for awhile and sbut they have to redo some spots. I'll dig up some pics

Bozz is down the road from me, but they just moved. Kenric's a nice guy. They're having a grand opening this weekend. Maybe I should check out their new location.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=149158

Almost forgot to say.

TLW the combo looks great. For the Blue GS, you couldn't have picked a nicer choice. The brand you chose defintely is as well.

Last edited by RMMGS4; 02-16-05 at 12:21 AM.
Old 02-16-05 | 12:40 AM
ARISTO 161
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RMMGS4
TLW the combo looks great. For the Blue GS, you couldn't have picked a nicer choice. The brand you chose defintely is as well.
MOST DEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i could only wish haha
Old 02-16-05 | 01:21 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

bozz? isn't that they charge expensive price for stuff? my good friend went through them and got fried pretty well...

their major customers are all shops around the country (espeically norcal and socal), seriously they don't care much about just local customer sales from what i know. and from japan, they just have a cargo there sitting and waiting for it to get full before sending it out, so it's all your luck.
Old 02-16-05 | 07:20 AM
GILLEXUS
Lexus Champion

bozz? isn't that they charge expensive price for stuff? my good friend went through them and got fried pretty well...

their major customers are all shops around the country (espeically norcal and socal), seriously they don't care much about just local customer sales from what i know. and from japan, they just have a cargo there sitting and waiting for it to get full before sending it out, so it's all your luck.
I was apprehensive at first because like you mentioned. I heard a few had bad service with them and a few members had no problems. I was not really happy w/ the 6 month wait after putting 50% down. I guess waiting until yor container is full and then shipping your items probably lowers their cost for overseas shipping but is not getting an item in a timely manner.

But Kenric did say it would be about 4 months and he did stay in touch w/ when I had questions So for me, I have no major complaints Iwould use them again if the price is right..
They saved me about $1000 on the pieces that I got.

I looked, called and emailed tons of people and companies, for 1 1/2 years they were the only ones that could get it and at far better price than $5800 so for me it was worth the wait. There are a lot of great kits out there but for me this was the one that I said " I GOTTA HAVE IT"

If Steve could get it at better price I would have gone w/ him in a heart beat .
Old 02-16-05 | 01:00 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE=RMMGS4

TLW the combo looks great. For the Blue GS, you couldn't have picked a nicer choice. The brand you chose defintely is as well.[/QUOTE]

thanlk alot man

means alot coming form you

big fan of yours on the east coast
Old 02-17-05 | 02:32 AM
aloha08isf
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ARISTO 161

project u lol those are way out of my league....just wondering tho...where do you find them? I couldnt seem to find them on the internet for some reason...
Old 02-17-05 | 12:23 PM
redgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My dealings with Bozz were good. Fast delivery and prices that were close to the best internet prices I could find at the time. But the stuff I wanted was already on the boat so I did not have to wait.