Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

GS cross drilled rotors

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-01, 10:38 PM
RacingAristo

Thanks, Will.

As for the brake kit, since everyone wants different things and we don't need any "groupbuy", I will personally contact Steve and purchase the kit. I think that's the easiest way to do for everyone.
Old 07-06-01, 11:21 PM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default to RA

Dennis,

i tried several times using PM, but it is telling me that the page does not work. anyway, the price is $200 below invoice at ~$30900. i am uncertain where your friend culd get it for $25k. talk about it w/your family and give me a call, hopefully this/ next month.

thanks. hope i have been helpful on the break issue. we should all get together w/s/cal people sometimes.

william
Old 07-06-01, 11:42 PM
RacingAristo

Thanks Will. I have like 20 messages from you in my mailbox. hehe~
Old 07-07-01, 03:08 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by RacingAristo
tiny,

I will also get the stickers from Ted once I receive the Supra calipers. Where do you live? Maybe we can all go to the same shop and have a discount on installation. (P.S. I know Supra calipers won't fit my rims. Need to find a good shop to shave it to the right amount)

Maybe we can form another group buy for those lexus stickers. Hehe.
Hey RacingAristo, how are you? Im actually in Texas...Sorry. That would have been cool to hook up for the install.....Anyway, Im not sure if Steve works on Sat., but I will call him asap to inquire about price etc. Its cool even if we dont have enough people for a group buy....Its rare that everyone will want the exact same thing you know.....If you talk to him before me, please double check to see if he can get the cross drilled Brembo for us? I would like to get it all in purchase. My buddy who is a Lexus tech(and one of three Austinites to put the 17" stock GS rims on a maxima so far) is hooking me up with the same machine shop where he had the GS rims machined to fit his Maxima......Should be quick, smooth, and easy.
You mentioned above that you couldnt find Steves post...I believe this is it:https://www.clublexus.com/vb/showthr...threadid=16990
Also, I know you already know this, but make sure you message to any machine shop you use, to leave the machined caliper surface VERY smooth and ready for painting if that is your intention.....no half *** grinding wheel......know what I mean..lololol Please keep me informed and I will do the same...Tiny

Last edited by tinygs; 07-07-01 at 03:16 AM.
Old 07-07-01, 01:55 PM
RacingAristo

tinygs,

You are right. Steve doesn't work on Saturday. If you find the price from Steve, could you post it up here for double check? Appreciate it.