Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

flex c/o with pix

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-05, 01:59 PM
tomdlgns
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default flex c/o with pix

hey guys, im hoping some of oyu have the flex coilovers but on the sport design IS 300. id like to see how the car looks dropped with the SD rims. i have seen plenty of pix with the 5 spoke rims, but none withe the SD rims.

Thanks guys,

Tom

Last edited by tomdlgns; 11-13-05 at 06:52 PM.
Old 11-13-05, 06:18 PM
heypanty
Driver School Candidate

im assuming that youre referring to the TEIN FLEX system, but that doesnt matter anyway. your car will look however you want it to look with any coilover system. coilovers have adjustable ride height, so you can have it as high or low as you want.
Old 11-13-05, 06:50 PM
tomdlgns
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by heypanty
im assuming that youre referring to the TEIN FLEX system, but that doesnt matter anyway. your car will look however you want it to look with any coilover system. coilovers have adjustable ride height, so you can have it as high or low as you want.

i understand that, thats not really what i was asking, sorry for the confusion. i have seen lowered cars before, with the tein flex setup, but only with the stock 5 spoke. i would like to see some pics with the stock SD rims, lowered with tein flex. i know most of the guys that have flex c/o lower their cars more than just 1 inch, usually they get their cars pretty low. since i will have stock rims for a while, id like to see what i have to look forward to. the flew c/o should be here sometime this week i just wanted to get some type of idea, thats all

thanks guys

Tom
Old 11-20-05, 05:27 PM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by tomdlgns
i understand that, thats not really what i was asking, sorry for the confusion. i have seen lowered cars before, with the tein flex setup, but only with the stock 5 spoke. i would like to see some pics with the stock SD rims, lowered with tein flex. i know most of the guys that have flex c/o lower their cars more than just 1 inch, usually they get their cars pretty low. since i will have stock rims for a while, id like to see what i have to look forward to. the flew c/o should be here sometime this week i just wanted to get some type of idea, thats all

thanks guys

Tom
Hey Tom. What you could do is take a side pic of your car and post in up in the photoshop fourm and ask someone to lower it how much you want. That would be my best advice. All springs are going to be the same but it just depends on how much of a drop you want. Hopefully that helps...

Chase