Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Espelir Springs and 350z wheels on my SC400 - *PICS*

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-05, 05:41 AM
aswang
Lexus Test Driver

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by got_trd
yes...... an sc with a shocker sticker... i've been wanting to get one to rock on my rear bumper for the longest but never got around to it haha.... wheels look good man
lol..check pm bro.
Old 11-29-05, 05:46 AM
aswang
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by cherplex
That is just beautiful. Those wheels come stock on z's?
I agree! I would like to know as well if those came stock on Z's? I've personally never seen them, and I have about 4 Z's in my apartment garage..lol
Old 11-29-05, 05:56 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by soarer213
I agree! I would like to know as well if those came stock on Z's? I've personally never seen them, and I have about 4 Z's in my apartment garage..lol

ha ha you bad bad man put me in for a set lol.
Old 11-29-05, 06:22 AM
aswang
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by cherplex
ha ha you bad bad man put me in for a set lol.
LOL.. I will leave notes on their cars for our intent to buy their rims then
Old 11-29-05, 11:31 AM
MongooseGA
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by soarer213
LOL.. I will leave notes on their cars for our intent to buy their rims then
Don't leave me out.

By the way- why pick "the shocker" as your symbol? I bet you guys have a hell of a time explaining it to people.
Old 11-29-05, 11:45 AM
aswang
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by MongooseGA
Don't leave me out.

By the way- why pick "the shocker" as your symbol? I bet you guys have a hell of a time explaining it to people.
I got you too man
Old 11-29-05, 11:36 PM
AME_VIP
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think he just got them off his friends Z. I have never seen those offered as stock.
Old 11-30-05, 08:25 AM
poser714
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Correction.. Ive seen them before and they are from a 350z. These are the newest rims that come with the Track Edition or whatever the top of the line Nismo model is. BTW they look great on the sc.
Old 12-01-05, 03:28 AM
pwb
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

actually the wheels came off that white 2005 touring edition 350z in the picture. the track edition 350z comes with 6 spoke alloys that you all have probably seen. the wheels fit perfect front to rear. the rear has like seriously 1mm fender to tire gap with -2.5 degrees camber. the front rubbed before i rolled the fenders, but now it turns notch to notch without rubbing.
Old 12-04-05, 05:11 PM
1badceli
Lexus Test Driver

How is the ride quality on these springs?
Old 12-04-05, 06:39 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Originally Posted by 1badceli
How is the ride quality on these springs?
I love it. From what I understand from reading other members comparing them to other suspension set ups, they're as close to the stock ride as possible...Without being stock.
Old 12-04-05, 07:37 PM
1badceli
Lexus Test Driver

I love it. From what I understand from reading other members comparing them to other suspension set ups, they're as close to the stock ride as possible...Without being stock.

Is that what you are using in the SC in your avater? If so...that way to low for me. I dont see how anything that low can be compared to stock if that car in you avatar has the same springs?!
Old 12-04-05, 07:41 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Is that what you are using in the SC in your avater? If so...that way to low for me. I dont see how anything that low can be compared to stock if that car in you avatar has the same springs?!
That picture was taken with the Tokico Blue/ Espeilr ASD combo, yes. It's sitting so low due to the fact that I'm on stock wheels. I only had a slight scraping problem if I pulled into my driveway. Backing in, there was no problem. It comes with the territory of having a lowered car. The car is back to stock, now.

When comparing the ride to stock, I'm comparing the ride quality, not the height. Meaning, it feels like stock but still handles well, etc... It's not something that's going to shake your teeth out or give your girl friend chest paint
Old 12-04-05, 07:44 PM
1badceli
Lexus Test Driver

That picture was taken with the Tokico Blue/ Espeilr ASD combo, yes. It's sitting so low due to the fact that I'm on stock wheels. I only had a slight scraping problem if I pulled into my driveway. Backing in, there was no problem. It comes with the territory of having a lowered car. The car is back to stock, now.

When comparing the ride to stock, I'm comparing the ride quality, not the height. Meaning, it feels like stock but still handles well, etc... It's not something that's going to shake your teeth out or give your girl friend chest paint

Ok!! Well i guess those will not be for me then. I am looking to lower my car an have a good ride quality but dont want it that low. I guess my search continues!!
Old 12-04-05, 07:47 PM
MongooseGA
Racer

Ok!! Well i guess those will not be for me then. I am looking to lower my car an have a good ride quality but dont want it that low. I guess my search continues!!
Espelir gives a great drop, as you can see from the pics posted by the thread author. Mine just happens to look really low and out of whack due to the factory rolling stock and not being aligned yet (read: camber kits).

Search around- you might want to look into adjustable coilovers, or the least expensive route would be Eibach springs for what you seem to want.

Let's stop hi-jacking this dude's thread though. If you have any more questions, PM me.

Quick Reply: Espelir Springs and 350z wheels on my SC400 - *PICS*