Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Eibach Springs

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-06, 12:44 AM
krookid
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eibach Springs

I was just on www.eibach.com and saw that the IS 350 springs are available now probably not news to anyone here but I also noticed that they need an IS250 awd for some suspension testing so I thought there should be someone here who is interested.
Old 02-22-06, 07:28 AM
MLEE4984
Lead Lap

I'd be interested in doing that but it doesn't seem that all the manufactuers are on the West Side. I can't wait to drop my lifted AWD.

-Mike
Old 02-22-06, 09:51 AM
viet658
Driver

Originally Posted by krookid
I was just on www.eibach.com and saw that the IS 350 springs are available now probably not news to anyone here but I also noticed that they need an IS250 awd for some suspension testing so I thought there should be someone here who is interested.
It's news for me, I've been waiting for them to release the springs. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 02-22-06, 01:31 PM
Jherb350
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Where can I find these, (search google for a couple of mins, ADD set in but couldn't find anyone selling them) and how much are they going to be?
Old 02-22-06, 01:47 PM
RaZoRaMoN
Lead Lap

are they selling it now???

I must be stupid because I couldn't find it on their site and their approved vendors are not selling it.
Old 02-22-06, 02:54 PM
RaZoRaMoN
Lead Lap

Found a site that is selling the springs
Prokit for $239 with a 1" drop
Sportline for $229 with a 1.4" drop.

They are also selling anti roll kit and sway bars for $269.

Here is the link ...

http://www.hopupracing.com/eiankitfrrea27.html
Old 02-22-06, 03:20 PM
viet658
Driver

Krookid, I called Eibach today and they said the springs won't be released until sometime in April. Where did you hear that the springs were already released?
Old 02-22-06, 04:21 PM
erock901
Rookie

Will the tires wear unevenly if these lowering springs are installed? I'm assuming the inside tread of the tires will wear faster than the outside. I'm not sure if the better looks are worth the extra expense in tire life.
Old 02-22-06, 04:59 PM
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

Received 51 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by erock901
Will the tires wear unevenly if these lowering springs are installed? I'm assuming the inside tread of the tires will wear faster than the outside. I'm not sure if the better looks are worth the extra expense in tire life.
its different with every car the amount of drop you it can take without causing uneven camber wear, its unknown on the IS for now
Old 02-23-06, 02:52 AM
krookid
Driver

Originally Posted by viet658
Krookid, I called Eibach today and they said the springs won't be released until sometime in April. Where did you hear that the springs were already released?
I E-mailed eibach and they referered me to a vendors site up here in Canada (vancouver) and I placed my order with them last night $349 pro kit (cdn). I assume if we Canadians have them available you guys in the states shouldn't have a hard time getting them.Somebody just posted a link to a site where they are for sale in the states a couple of posts up.
Old 02-23-06, 05:48 AM
clubfoot
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I E-mailed eibach and they referered me to a vendors site up here in Canada (vancouver) and I placed my order with them last night $349 pro kit (cdn). I assume if we Canadians have them available you guys in the states shouldn't have a hard time getting them.Somebody just posted a link to a site where they are for sale in the states a couple of posts up.
After you install them don't forget to keep us updated on how they perform. Did you also order the roll bar kit?
Old 02-23-06, 06:26 AM
NINEZeRO
Lexus Test Driver

Thats wierd, I called Eibach customer service and they told me the springs will be for sale in 4 weeks
Old 02-23-06, 06:53 AM
lexus27
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by clausda0
link doesn't work, however you can go to www.hopupracing.com and go to lexus.

They got springs, and a front and rear anti sway bar.

What is the advantage of an anti-sway bar?

Thanks!

before you order, call them first for availability. they've had these advertised for months now but they do not carry the springs in stock. I have called them twice recently - no springs!
Old 02-23-06, 01:29 PM
pinoychris
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 2 Posts

Springs should be out soon, haven't heard of an official release date, but its been a month since they tested the springs on my car. I believe the last time I checked they still needed an IS250awd to test fit on. Oh yeah, they're only releasing the pro-kit. There won't be a sportline kit.

Anti-Roll Kit is still not available. To answer your question on what a anti-sway bar does, basically the sway bars help reduce body roll when turning.
Old 02-23-06, 04:04 PM
krookid
Driver

I just got a call back and said that my springs won't be here till 1st week in April. At first I thought he said march so I was like thats cool, but then I was like April? WTF? He confirmed that the springs will be released last week in March and he will have them to me shortly there after. I asked why advertise that they are in stock if you don't have them yet? He responded with because it creates hype. Go figure.

Quick Reply: Eibach Springs