Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Eibach Pro Kit installed

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-06, 09:10 PM
sanwong
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eibach Pro Kit installed and stereo upgrade pics

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sanwon...cd.jpg&.src=ph After

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sanwon...cd.jpg&.src=ph Before

Forgive me but I couldn't upload pics directly so I posted them on yahoo and here are the links!!!!! About an inch drop all around...but we will see after it settles!!!!

Last edited by sanwong; 06-04-06 at 02:55 PM.
Old 05-31-06, 09:27 PM
KennyG350
Driver School Candidate

Looks good! Do you have any rubbing problem after the drop?
Old 05-31-06, 09:28 PM
sanwong
Driver

Originally Posted by KennyG350
Looks good! Do you have any rubbing problem after the drop?

Not as of yet.....still not settled I believe........but after I put on my new wheels and get done with my stereo system I am sure I will!!!!
Old 05-31-06, 09:50 PM
KennyG350
Driver School Candidate

Can you take a pic of your lowered car from the front? I want to see how low your front bumper is from the ground.
Old 05-31-06, 11:02 PM
johung
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Nice Ride!!

btw, is yours a is250 or the is350?
Old 05-31-06, 11:25 PM
GJR
Driver School Candidate

Looks great! Can you put more pic's please? I'm considering the Pro-Kit as well.

Was the car before on the normal springs? Or was the Sports Package installed?

thanks.
Old 06-01-06, 12:14 AM
sanwong
Driver

Originally Posted by GJR
Looks great! Can you put more pic's please? I'm considering the Pro-Kit as well.

Was the car before on the normal springs? Or was the Sports Package installed?

thanks.

It is a IS350 with Luxury package....Was a little hesitant because I have 20 inch wheels on order but I figured it would be ok!!! There are more pics of my car.....stereo work in progress..just click on link then scroll forward and back.....will keep posting more pics as we progress!!!

Last edited by sanwong; 06-01-06 at 12:26 AM.
Old 06-01-06, 03:43 AM
myis
Driver School Candidate

can advice what upgrades you are working on for stereo?
Old 06-01-06, 08:14 AM
sanwong
Driver

Originally Posted by myis

can advice what upgrades you are working on for stereo?

ok.......Audio control LC8 into a JL Audio Cleansweep into two JL Audio amps---1 300/4 and 1-500/1 for mid and highs I am running MBQuart PCE216 and PCE210's in the front doors and one set of PCE216 in the rear doors. and a custom molded fibreglass enclosure with a single JL Aidio 12w6v2. and also running a pair of Audiovox 9000 series headrest monitors with built in dvd players. We also installed a K40 Calibre DL radar detector........and of course a Dynamat Extreme Bulk pack
Old 06-01-06, 08:28 AM
Dj Rando
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sanwong
It is a IS350 with Luxury package....Was a little hesitant because I have 20 inch wheels on order but I figured it would be ok!!! There are more pics of my car.....stereo work in progress..just click on link then scroll forward and back.....will keep posting more pics as we progress!!!
BEWARE MY FRIEND. I just recently took the springs off my 350 because I had substantial rubbing problems with my 20's.....But if you don't mind excessive rubbing when you are driving, and not being able to put anyone in your back seat, then I guess 20's with the prokit will be for you. I rubbed everytime i went over and kind of bump. It's definitly like having to drive the car like it is a lowrider, instead of a lexus.
Old 06-03-06, 11:09 PM
sanwong
Driver

Originally Posted by Dj Rando
BEWARE MY FRIEND. I just recently took the springs off my 350 because I had substantial rubbing problems with my 20's.....But if you don't mind excessive rubbing when you are driving, and not being able to put anyone in your back seat, then I guess 20's with the prokit will be for you. I rubbed everytime i went over and kind of bump. It's definitly like having to drive the car like it is a lowrider, instead of a lexus.

What were the offsets of your wheels? Did you try a different Tire size?
Old 06-04-06, 08:23 AM
Tony1
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok.......Audio control LC8 into a JL Audio Cleansweep into two JL Audio amps---1 300/4 and 1-500/1 for mid and highs I am running MBQuart PCE216 and PCE210's in the front doors and one set of PCE216 in the rear doors. and a custom molded fibreglass enclosure with a single JL Aidio 12w6v2. and also running a pair of Audiovox 9000 series headrest monitors with built in dvd players. We also installed a K40 Calibre DL radar detector........and of course a Dynamat Extreme Bulk pack
You car looks really nice in white, and the drop looks good too, but pleaseeee
don't put tvs behind the head rests, thats so ghetto and played out, not to mention
a waste of money!!
Old 06-04-06, 08:30 AM
sanwong
Driver

Originally Posted by Tony1
You car looks really nice in white, and the drop looks good too, but pleaseeee
don't put tvs behind the head rests, thats so ghetto and played out, not to mention
a waste of money!!

I own a car audio store=Store pays for car=car is a demo car=car produces revenue........Thats why I am putting all those things in this car......When I have the product in a demo vehicle it makes it easier to sell these products and mobile video is the hottest thing on the car audio market right now!!!!!!! THat is the reason I am putting the headrest monitors in !!!!!!!
Old 06-04-06, 02:54 PM
sanwong
Driver

just finished dynamat in trunk.....click on link on my first post and scroll through pics!!!!
Old 06-04-06, 04:02 PM
Dj Rando
Pole Position

So you own a car stereo store huh. Who put your springs in? And if I decide to put my springs back on, do you know of anyone who can roll the fenders so I don't scrape anymore? I hate being up high again.

Quick Reply: Eibach Pro Kit installed