Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Aluminum Brake Pedals and Windshield Sunshade Accessories

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-06, 08:34 PM
roubaixpro
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aluminum Brake Pedals and Windshield Sunshade Accessories

I just bought an IS350 Tungsten Pearl / Black / Lux Package / Nav / ML / Spoiler and was thinking about getting the aluminium pedals and custom windshield sunshade as described below.

For people with the Sport Package, how do you like the aluminium pedals? Are they functional and easy to depress the pedals or are they just nice looking but not very functional? I think that they look cool, but was wondering about the ergonomics, which is more important to me.

Also, anyone have the Intro-Tech Sunshades made for the IS350? Do they actually fit like it was custom made for the IS350? I want sun protection especially with a black interior and +110 degree global warming days in California.

Lexus IS - Sport Pedal Package - 3-Piece Set:
Upgrade your IS250/350 with the aluminum brake pedals from the optional Sport Package. Easy to install and is a must have for the IS enthusiast. 3 Pedals included in package: Foot Rest Brake and Accelerator. Applies to Automatic Transmission Only.
cost: $107

Intro-Tech Windshield Sunshade:
Ever used one of those cheap sunshades that sag fall down or fit poorly? In search of something better we discovered Intro-Tech Sunshades. Custom-tailored to perfectly fit your Lexus Sunshades fill every corner of the windshield. Provides maximum protection from the sun’s ultraviolet rays preventing ugly fading. Even on sweltering days you’ll return to a cooler interior. Sunshades install in seconds and can be rolled up and secured with a sewn-in Velcro strap. Quality made in USA with a lifetime warranty. Available for Lexus models.
cost: $32