Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.
View Poll Results: Which sway bars would you buy?
TRD
48.00%
Daizen
49.00%
Other
3.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

TRD vs. Daizen

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-09, 11:53 AM
engin_ear
Everything in Moderation

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by kenkaniff
TRD FTW!!!

But seriously, even though I bought my car with these installed, and don't know what the stock feel was like, this car handles like a dream. I work in an area with terrible roads, so I def feel the uneven roads. It's somewhat harsh I guess, but it's a small price to pay for awesome handling. I do avoid any bumps, potholes, and other crap like the plague though. Although I probably look like an **** madman on the road swerving from them, it is more fun to drive avoiding them. It becomes like a video game without the speed. Going 35mph in a car with this much performance is terribly boring anyway so why not have a little fun in trying to get the least bumps as possible? I'm rambling, lol

Now only if I could get the steering vibration cured!
Jesus! I hope you don't carry passengers...keep air sickness bags in your glove compartment!!!

BTW, after having the Daizen sways and bushings on for a few years, I've been managing the squeaking by relubing them every 3-6 months with AMSOIL waterproof grease. The problem is not so much that you need to have grease under the bushing, but u need it on EITHER SIDE OF IT. The bar slides back and forth in the bushing when the car hits bumps, and that's what causes the squeaking. If you lube the BAR, it eliminates it. I also use PTFE spray lube on all my Daizen control arm bushings.