Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Group Buy... TRD products???

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-06, 07:49 PM
3dog
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Smile TRD Sways

Originally Posted by KANEDL25
Yea I could use some sway bars. A group buy would be nice.
Originally Posted by Straight6
i could use a pair of TRD sway bars
Originally Posted by eman88
I'm in for front and rear sways
Originally Posted by GSquicksilver
will santa bring me a pair of sways?
Originally Posted by benzo555
Pair of TRD sways for me too!
Originally Posted by Ay-nako
yeah i wouldnt mind some trd sways and a lower strut brace
Originally Posted by Adam2562
i would buy Front and Rear TRD Sways (Blue)
Originally Posted by jlee804
I'd buy them!!!!!
Originally Posted by GREED777
I'm in for sways too !! As well as a few other TRD parts.

Come on, out of all you guys, who really wants some TRD Sways!

Hey I have some 4 sale. $475
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...84#post2192184

Ivan
3dog

Last edited by 3dog; 10-19-06 at 08:03 PM.
Old 10-19-06, 07:57 PM
LEXSOOS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 3dog
Hey I have some 4 sale. $475
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...84#post2192184

Ivan
3dog
This is what i call great marketing
Old 10-19-06, 08:06 PM
3dog
Lexus Test Driver

Smile TRD Sways

Originally Posted by LEXSOOS
This is what i call great marketing
Thanks I still wasn't done when you posted. I read this thread a few days ago and thought I had a buyer but he encountered some problems and backed out. Then I remembered this thread had so many people who wanted them. The front sway is brand new and the rear has only 500 miles on it.

Ivan
3dog
Old 10-24-06, 10:11 AM
mostrogt
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will also be interested in purchasing a set of sways if a GB is available to the club.
Old 10-25-06, 11:04 PM
#1gs300
Lead Lap

Thanks I still wasn't done when you posted. I read this thread a few days ago and thought I had a buyer but he encountered some problems and backed out. Then I remembered this thread had so many people who wanted them. The front sway is brand new and the rear has only 500 miles on it.

Ivan
3dog
Well i think what the problem is that the new front, and the used rear people are probably thinking the price that ur asking for the trd sways, if there was a group buy on trd products then the price could possibly be in the range if not lower than the price ur selling ur sways for. Maybe if u lowered ur price because i dont think people are just saying they would get sways if there was a group buy just to be saying it. if u lowered ur price more than they would probably move faster out of ur hands, hell i probably would ****** them until then guy's count me in if they have a trd product group buy.
Old 10-26-06, 12:01 AM
DzaztrBUSE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im down for some sways.
Old 10-26-06, 11:14 AM
3dog
Lexus Test Driver

Default TRD Sways

Originally Posted by #1gs300
Well i think what the problem is that the new front, and the used rear people are probably thinking the price that ur asking for the trd sways, if there was a group buy on trd products then the price could possibly be in the range if not lower than the price ur selling ur sways for. Maybe if u lowered ur price because i dont think people are just saying they would get sways if there was a group buy just to be saying it. if u lowered ur price more than they would probably move faster out of ur hands, hell i probably would ****** them until then guy's count me in if they have a trd product group buy.
Well I can understand everyone wants to save money but I am not going to just give them away. I am trying to sell them for almost $100 less than I have spent to get them. And still people think that I should lower the price even more. Well I'm not in any huge hurry and I just might go ahead and put them on my car.

As far as I know there is nothing going on with a TRD group buy. Maybe I'm wrong, and if I am good luck getting a better price. By the way my latest price is $500 delivered anywhere in the lower 48 states,

Frankly it really gets a little old dealing with people who drive a Lexus and they keep trying to get you to knock another $25, $50 or $75 off the price.
When I want something I want it right now so I can start having fun with the new mod. If you guys feel like waiting and waiting and waiting for something that may or may not happen and will save you maybe $25-$75 well then you are not as enthusiastic about driving your cars as I am.

3dog
Old 10-26-06, 06:10 PM
#1gs300
Lead Lap

Well I can understand everyone wants to save money but I am not going to just give them away. I am trying to sell them for almost $100 less than I have spent to get them. And still people think that I should lower the price even more. Well I'm not in any huge hurry and I just might go ahead and put them on my car.

As far as I know there is nothing going on with a TRD group buy. Maybe I'm wrong, and if I am good luck getting a better price. By the way my latest price is $500 delivered anywhere in the lower 48 states,

Frankly it really gets a little old dealing with people who drive a Lexus and they keep trying to get you to knock another $25, $50 or $75 off the price.
When I want something I want it right now so I can start having fun with the new mod. If you guys feel like waiting and waiting and waiting for something that may or may not happen and will save you maybe $25-$75 well then you are not as enthusiastic about driving your cars as I am.

3dog

What ur saying is that u want to keep them because if u buy something, and u dont want it anymore then u try to take offers that people are giving u not knock them because they are trying to low ball u if u dont want people low balling u then type it in ur for sale item, i dont get it i brought a pair of tein ss back in april i beleive, and i paid $950.00 for the teins and $175.00 to install them found out that i didn't like them when the new tein cs's came out i brought them spent another $1240 and paid another $175.00 to get them installed. and u know what i had them on here for 800 or750 i dont remember well to cut to the chase wounded out selling them for 650.00shipped. another senario brought borlas paid i think 450.00, or 500.00 shipped sold them for 300shipped and what i got in return the l-tuned off group buy, and im sure many people took looses on here its like buying a car and driving it off the lot u cant expaect to get what u paid for the sways if so they will be on here for a lomg time untl u lower the price or take them off, lowering it 25.00 or 50.00 dollars might not help and u will have money for ur next mod
Other than that good luck on ur sale
Old 10-26-06, 06:20 PM
DarKnight
Lexus Champion

Received 52 Likes on 38 Posts

Just give it some time 3dog to see if they actually put together a group buy and what the price is. I'm sure if they say they're not going to do a group buy then you will have plenty of buyers.
Old 10-26-06, 08:14 PM
3dog
Lexus Test Driver

Smile Sways for sale

Originally Posted by #1gs300
What ur saying is that u want to keep them because if u buy something, and u dont want it anymore then u try to take offers that people are giving u not knock them because they are trying to low ball u if u dont want people low balling u then type it in ur for sale item, i dont get it i brought a pair of tein ss back in april i beleive, and i paid $950.00 for the teins and $175.00 to install them found out that i didn't like them when the new tein cs's came out i brought them spent another $1240 and paid another $175.00 to get them installed. and u know what i had them on here for 800 or750 i dont remember well to cut to the chase wounded out selling them for 650.00shipped. another senario brought borlas paid i think 450.00, or 500.00 shipped sold them for 300shipped and what i got in return the l-tuned off group buy, and im sure many people took looses on here its like buying a car and driving it off the lot u cant expaect to get what u paid for the sways if so they will be on here for a lomg time untl u lower the price or take them off, lowering it 25.00 or 50.00 dollars might not help and u will have money for ur next mod
Other than that good luck on ur sale

I understand that if something is used the price goes down. If you read the thread in the classifieds the rear was used by the member I bought it from for ownly 500 miles and looks brand new, the front is brand new. I have knocked $100 off what I paid.

Believe me I have gone thru lots of things with my car that have cost me a lot of money and I understand that the cost of labor of putting something on and taking it off etc. ect. I have sold a lot of stuff for less than I paid,
I am not trying to gouge anyone here.

I think it is a fair price and I am in no hurry.

As far as your comment
offers that people are giving u not knock them because they are trying to low ball u if u dont want people low balling u then type it in ur for sale item,Quote

I in fact did do this in my original post. I removed the no low baller part when I lowered my price but I guess I should put it back in.

Frankly I'm about ready to put them on and take my Daizens off I'm really curious about how different the car will handle. If I do that and like them, then maybe I'll put some really well used Daizens on here.

Ivan
3dog
Old 10-27-06, 01:01 AM
JeffTsai
Lexus Fanatic

Received 43 Likes on 17 Posts

I think the Daizens are still too loose for my taste. The TRD is a much much tighter setup
Old 10-31-06, 05:53 PM
3dog
Lexus Test Driver

Talking TRD sways

Originally Posted by JeffTsai
I think the Daizens are still too loose for my taste. The TRD is a much much tighter setup
Well I got tired of the low ballers so I went ahead and took my Daizen Sways off and had the TRD sways put on.

I figured you guys that keep saying the TRD's are better must be onto something.

Well after I had the TRD's put on I took the car thru the twisties in a canyon near here. I'm a beliver now. Car is so much tighter. Reacts quicker. Rides flatter thru the corners. I love them. They are not for the people who love a cushy ride. I'm into performance. I've got all the Tom's braces, JIC Magic coilovers. the 3.76 LSD and the PI torque converter. And to top it all off a RMM supercharger that puts 360 hp to the rear wheels.

To say the least that canyon was a lot of fun today. I went thru there four times. The most I had ever done before was twice. Car handles so incredible now I am in love with it all over again.

3dog
Ivan
Old 11-02-06, 11:29 AM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default GB Interest

Well I guess it's about time I jumped in on this thread. We are definitely looking into doing a group buy on these items for you guys. Heres what I see so far as the intersted peices

TRD GS Sways
TRD GS Front Lower Brace
TRD GS Rear Lower Brace

Anything else I should check for ?
Also how many are intersted, and in what peices right now? Just trying to guage what items I need to try to find and in what qty.
Old 11-02-06, 11:42 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex
Well I guess it's about time I jumped in on this thread. We are definitely looking into doing a group buy on these items for you guys. Heres what I see so far as the intersted peices

TRD GS Sways
TRD GS Front Lower Brace
TRD GS Rear Lower Brace

Anything else I should check for ?
Also how many are intersted, and in what peices right now? Just trying to guage what items I need to try to find and in what qty.
Hey Luis,

Unless something new is being offered, TRD did not make a rear lower (or upper for that matter) brace.
Old 11-02-06, 01:25 PM
slickgt1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I deffinatelly want;
1. front lower brace
2. Front Strut Tower Bar (as long as it clears the engine cover)

Maybe;
1. Daizen Sways.

Quick Reply: Group Buy... TRD products???