Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

ING's Body Kit Problems

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-07, 10:11 AM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just looked at the site you got your kit from dude, and no way do you have the real kit. Sorry pal but you got ripped off if they told you its real. Thats why you dont go cheap and always buy from a reputable place. Not to talk ish but you drive a Lexus why would you expect to pay less for parts? And honestly companys like INGs, Fabulous or Vertex wont make kits like that, theyre high end companys. So technically this thread is NOT CORRECT.

Last edited by iSuxeL; 08-22-07 at 10:18 AM.
Old 08-22-07, 02:33 PM
Chaser07
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yowza...

Originally Posted by iSuxeL
I just looked at the site you got your kit from dude, and no way do you have the real kit. Sorry pal but you got ripped off if they told you its real. Thats why you dont go cheap and always buy from a reputable place. Not to talk ish but you drive a Lexus why would you expect to pay less for parts? And honestly companys like INGs, Fabulous or Vertex wont make kits like that, theyre high end companys. So technically this thread is NOT CORRECT.
Well everybody disregard the Ground Dynamics web site then. I had done so much searching that I guess I just paid too much attention to the picture and not the name...I don't know how I would have overlooked that though... ...I wonder if ING knows about that picture being on their website...False Advertising..?

Well sorry about that guys...I do appreciate all of your input though.
Old 08-22-07, 08:19 PM
CMF
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Chaser07
Well everybody disregard the Ground Dynamics web site then. I had done so much searching that I guess I just paid too much attention to the picture and not the name...I don't know how I would have overlooked that though... ...I wonder if ING knows about that picture being on their website...False Advertising..?

Well sorry about that guys...I do appreciate all of your input though.

No big deal buying from Ground Dynamics. Read through their website, they claim to be so good and reputable. Call them, explain the problem and try to get some $$$ back or new parts. Only problem I can see coming is you painted prior to doing a test fit.
Old 08-23-07, 06:47 AM
Chaser07
Driver

Default True

Originally Posted by CMF
No big deal buying from Ground Dynamics. Read through their website, they claim to be so good and reputable. Call them, explain the problem and try to get some $$$ back or new parts. Only problem I can see coming is you painted prior to doing a test fit.

Yea I'd have to say that it is my fault that I didn't read the description. The website does beat any price out there too..Plus they shipped it faster than they originally told me...So yea I can't knock their website. I was completely satisfied with the service. The parts aren't really their fault.