Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

FOR MY 1000th POST(teaser)....allow me to re-intorduce myself!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-07, 11:45 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

I love those wheels on the white.. Looks hot..
Old 08-23-07, 11:47 AM
azsc4001
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love the ride Joe! Hey, thanks for the info on the veilside spoiler.
Old 08-23-07, 12:04 PM
R.U. IN AW?
Lexus Test Driver

Default Wow....

Thanks alot Guys, thanks for the many compliments. I'm glad everyone is enjoying the somewhat new look. But really, just grabbing ideals from everyone, so all in all a big big "Thanks" goes to you guys. It really means alot coming from the fam.

-Joe
Old 08-23-07, 12:10 PM
R.U. IN AW?
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by GS wanted
Talk about a blast from the past (you and the thread title...ha ha ha.) Looking good Joe. I like this look with the Veilside rear bumper much better than the previous. The wheels are on point too. Nicely done man.

Wow, long time no hear.....one of the true OG's posting up. Thanks for the compliments....

Originally Posted by Rock-a-Lex
SIMPLY AWESOME! I love everything about your car! That hood is absolutely beautiful! It's very sporty (not over the top) yet subtle. That BBK is one of my favorites...One quick question, how do you like the fitment of the Ebay Mac Blick roof spoiler? I was looking into one of those and a trunk lip spoiler.

Thanks bro...... the Mac Blick fitment wasn't bad at all the only problem was that spoiler was wavey. So for an extra 20.00 my bodyshop guy smoothed it out for me. By far a great purchase price wise. I would do it again.....

-Joe
Old 08-23-07, 01:44 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 292 Likes on 175 Posts

Awesome transformation! I honestly don't remember what your car looked like before, but that doesn't matter as it looks just fantastic right now!

I especially like the CF hood, the wicked wheels, the drop and the front and rear bumpers. Great job!

What size tire widths are you running on those 11 inch wide rear wheels? They must look awesome from behind!
Old 08-23-07, 02:57 PM
johnboygs3
Pole Position

Good work bro I just wanted to let you kno that you're in ma favorites also. Wheels look good man air next?
Old 08-23-07, 04:07 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default I love it!

Joe, you have transformed your ride to an all new level! All I can say is wow! I love the new look you have going with the GS, Joe. The wait was well worth the time. Loving all the new changes to the ride! You and Blue are gonna make me call Bob for me a set of Zones to go on my whip? Can we get some more pics of the ride? It's hot and I like it!
Old 08-23-07, 08:44 PM
dysLEXic
Driver

where did u get ur spoiler? anywhere to order something like that or similar??
Old 08-23-07, 08:49 PM
corkycal
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MyPearlyGS
where did u get ur spoiler? anywhere to order something like that or similar??
contact carson toyota and it's the large tte rear spoiler. they have free shipping sale going on. don't wait because the sale ends at the end of this month.
Old 08-23-07, 10:15 PM
Ultra Vip
Lexus Test Driver

hey joe your thread is starting to rival mine in post counts. lol

i see people were talking about your other set up by any chance do you have another aftermarket bumper to sell? my friend is looking for one.
Old 08-24-07, 12:05 AM
sleeper408

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

I don't what you're talking about not being on anybody's top list of hottest 2GS. I know you are definately up there on mine for white!
Old 08-24-07, 06:49 AM
R.U. IN AW?
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Hameed
Awesome transformation! I honestly don't remember what your car looked like before, but that doesn't matter as it looks just fantastic right now!

Thanks Hammed, that means alot bro. I got the hood after I seen the pics of your hood on your whip. Thanks again.....:

I especially like the CF hood, the wicked wheels, the drop and the front and rear bumpers. Great job!

What size tire widths are you running on those 11 inch wide rear wheels? They must look awesome from behind!
I'm running 285/25/20 on the rears, thanks for the compliment.

Originally Posted by johnboygs3
Good work bro I just wanted to let you kno that you're in ma favorites also. Wheels look good man air next?
Yes that is what I'm trying to do next, but you know I don't even come close to yours bro. I love what you've done to yours. Keep up the great work.

Originally Posted by wringo
Joe, you have transformed your ride to an all new level! All I can say is wow! I love the new look you have going with the GS, Joe. The wait was well worth the time. Loving all the new changes to the ride! You and Blue are gonna make me call Bob for me a set of Zones to go on my whip? Can we get some more pics of the ride? It's hot and I like it!
I'll get more pics standing still and rolling shots...... Bob won't stir you wrong, trust me when I say he knows his business. I doubted him, but he made a believer out of me. Thanks for the compliment Wringo, you know I took a couple of things from you as well.

Originally Posted by Ultra Vip
hey joe your thread is starting to rival mine in post counts. lol

i see people were talking about your other set up by any chance do you have another aftermarket bumper to sell? my friend is looking for one.
Sorry Joe that's the only I have. I'm still trying to get rid of that...know anybody that maybe interesrted?

Originally Posted by sleeper408
I don't what you're talking about not being on anybody's top list of hottest 2GS. I know you are definately up there on mine for white!
Thanks man for the compliment..... there are so many nice GS's out there that I just put all of them in my favorite catagory. Doesn't matter what color, I just think they are so nice modded out, tastefully of course. Thanks again.....

-Joe
Old 08-24-07, 11:37 AM
mrkenji
Lexus Champion

Great Looking White Gs Man! Keep Up The Good Work
Old 08-24-07, 11:56 AM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

THIS IS SICK !!

I like it alot !

damn those wheels are yelling $$$$$$ haha great job

WOW
Old 08-24-07, 03:47 PM
R.U. IN AW?
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by mrkenji
Great Looking White Gs Man! Keep Up The Good Work

Thanks Ken, just trying to keep up with you and all the other modded GS's.

Originally Posted by pxrlex
THIS IS SICK !!

I like it alot !

damn those wheels are yelling $$$$$$ haha great job

WOW

Thanks PXRLEX, yah that's what my wife said when she saw the receipt. Thanks again guys....

-Joe

Quick Reply: FOR MY 1000th POST(teaser)....allow me to re-intorduce myself!