Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Will the F-Sport Springs have camber issues??

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-08, 10:42 PM
gsrthomas
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will the F-Sport Springs have camber issues??

Will all these posts going on with people installing springs and having rear camber issues.

Did Lexus do their homework and make these springs camber problem free?

I assume they did. Since this is an OEM part and you get the springs installed at the dealer and if you experience premature tire ware. Lexus is then responsible to replace your tires also.

I'm sure the F-Sport springs wont have this problem because smaller drop then any other spring out there. (i think).
Old 04-24-08, 10:52 PM
RTIS250
Yes. I drove the LFA.

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

I dont know why people are having problems with tire wear. There are many of us who have lowering springs, i have eibach's, and i havent had any issues with tire wear. I have -1.5 degrees of camber front and rear, but my toe is set perfectly, and i havent had any problems.

In simpler terms, as long as you have them installed properly, and the car is aligned properly, you will be fine.
Old 04-25-08, 05:19 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by RTIS250
I dont know why people are having problems with tire wear. There are many of us who have lowering springs, i have eibach's, and i havent had any issues with tire wear. I have -1.5 degrees of camber front and rear, but my toe is set perfectly, and i havent had any problems.

In simpler terms, as long as you have them installed properly, and the car is aligned properly, you will be fine.
YES!!

If I recall correctly we can have up to -1.8 camber and just be with in spec. If you are on lowering springs you will be fine. Coilovers will allow more of a drop and that may push you out of spec but you can adjust the TOE back to spec. You will be fine. Just go to a place that knows what they are doing