Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Picture REQUEST. Non-Air Tucked Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-09, 02:36 PM
UpstateLex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

jonboy do you think you could post up better pics of you dumped on the stocks? thanks in advance if you can!
Old 03-12-09, 04:33 PM
jonboy0517
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sure thing man no problem. Im not dumped though (in my opinion) im LOW but not slammed haha. Hopefully I can lower it sometime this weekend to where i want it to be. But il take some pics of how it sits tom morning. If my friend uploads the pics i took with his camera today il post them right up.

rickey's car is a good example of DUMPED on stockies too gangsta

Old 03-12-09, 07:17 PM
jonboy0517
Pole Position

dammit rickey i just looked at pics of my car and comparing it to yours mine still looks like off roading status hahaha

Here is a pic taken today. I am running some huge beefy tires and it might not look low but its tucking tire all around. I havent adjusted them at all.. i just installed them right out of the box. I NEED to go about an inch and a half lower all around. I should of put something in the pic to compare the height to. but its about a chapstick and a half from the ground.

edited for a stock height comparison

Last edited by jonboy0517; 03-12-09 at 08:08 PM.
Old 03-12-09, 08:02 PM
Curry
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Here's a few more updated pics on the drop. I finally got around to doing the fronts

Old 03-12-09, 08:21 PM
muhbuhtuh
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by jonboy0517
thats my height too
Old 03-12-09, 08:37 PM
4play4dr
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

right out of the box? i dont even kno that term..haha..i already knew it wasnt gonna be low enough..so i jus did some adjusting
Old 03-12-09, 09:02 PM
UpstateLex
Lexus Test Driver

thanks jonboy that looks sick
Old 03-12-09, 09:13 PM
jonboy0517
Pole Position

Originally Posted by muhbuhtuh
thats my height too
your sig pic definitely looks alot lower haha

Originally Posted by 4play4dr
right out of the box? i dont even kno that term..haha..i already knew it wasnt gonna be low enough..so i jus did some adjusting
haha well all we did was make sure they were all aligned and did a small adjustment. then we were going to see where we were and go from there..than adjust again but i was getting impatient hahaha the drop right now is nicee and low but not slammed yet hahha i want to atleast tuck half the tire all around

Originally Posted by UpstateLex
thanks jonboy that looks sick
no problem man if you want more angles of the car let me know and i can pm it to you.
Old 03-12-09, 09:37 PM
UpstateLex
Lexus Test Driver

mos def man send those my way or email them to me - upstatemilkcrate@gmail.com --- if you do tuck half a tire it seems as if sideskirts will be scraping ground no?
Old 03-12-09, 09:58 PM
4play4dr
Lexus Champion

^^im tucking half the tire in front and all of it in the rear..my lip kit's side skirts are maybe an inch and a half off the ground..maybe less
Old 03-12-09, 10:14 PM
UpstateLex
Lexus Test Driver

aight so wheel size plays no factor?
Old 03-12-09, 11:32 PM
[ant]
Lexus Test Driver

^ its all rolling diameter bud. i.e. a 205/55/16 will prob have same or very similar rolling diameter to 235/35/19 etc.

so overall it dun change much. mine did seem to go up a bit when i got the 19s put on though. it def looked lower before, but ive been too lazy to adjust since then. mine was about jonboys height and then with 19s seemed to go a touch higher. i think its sort of mental as well, like when you see this "stock" looking big body car just slammed it looks like a rolling Photochop haha like it doesnt look right. then you stick 19s or 20s on it, and all of a sudden its only tucking a bit of sidewall instead of like 1/2 or 3/4 of it, and it doesnt seem as low.
Old 03-13-09, 08:04 AM
4play4dr
Lexus Champion

^^yea..ant's right..i dont think my car is that slammed..but everyone else does..haha..i wanna go lower in the front to make it look like the rear..but i wont be able to turn for *****..but i believe the car is level tho..the rear fender jus sits lower to make it look like its uneven when it actually is..i dunno if that made sense haha..its too early for me..gotta go to work!
Old 03-13-09, 08:04 AM
jonboy0517
Pole Position

Originally Posted by UpstateLex
mos def man send those my way or email them to me - upstatemilkcrate@gmail.com --- if you do tuck half a tire it seems as if sideskirts will be scraping ground no?
il send those pics today for yah. Il take a pic today to compare the height to. everyone should expect being low that the car will get bumps/scrapes/scratches.. all that is cosmetic and im willing to keep fixing/painting parts as they come haha. the only thing i am REALLY careful with is the subframe.

^^im tucking half the tire in front and all of it in the rear..my lip kit's side skirts are maybe an inch and a half off the ground..maybe less
I was thinking if i had a lip kit on all around i would be around the chapstick level you have haaha.

Originally Posted by [ant]
^ its all rolling diameter bud. i.e. a 205/55/16 will prob have same or very similar rolling diameter to 235/35/19 etc.

so overall it dun change much. mine did seem to go up a bit when i got the 19s put on though. it def looked lower before, but ive been too lazy to adjust since then. mine was about jonboys height and then with 19s seemed to go a touch higher. i think its sort of mental as well, like when you see this "stock" looking big body car just slammed it looks like a rolling Photochop haha like it doesnt look right. then you stick 19s or 20s on it, and all of a sudden its only tucking a bit of sidewall instead of like 1/2 or 3/4 of it, and it doesnt seem as low.
lol couldnt agree with you more. my car looks really funny with sunken in stockies haha.
Old 03-13-09, 08:12 AM
jonboy0517
Pole Position

^^yea..ant's right..i dont think my car is that slammed..but everyone else does..haha..i wanna go lower in the front to make it look like the rear..but i wont be able to turn for *****..but i believe the car is level tho..the rear fender jus sits lower to make it look like its uneven when it actually is..i dunno if that made sense haha..its too early for me..gotta go to work!
haha it seems like people who like being slammed is never satisfied with how LOW the car is already hahah you can never go low enough.

the rear fender sits lower.. and the front fender arches upwards more.. to make it seem like its uneven? but in reality if all fenders were the same it would look level... i think thats what you said hahaha if you did i think the same.

Quick Reply: Picture REQUEST. Non-Air Tucked Wheels