Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Cheapest place to buy suspension and exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-08 | 07:05 PM
re-rx7
Intermediate

Default Cheapest place to buy suspension and exhaust?

Been surfing around and want to see what the best prices you have found are and where at.Looking to buy espelir springs and tokico blues. Also was wondering where i can find a 5zigen fireball for the best price. Thnx in advance gentlemen.
Old 11-27-08 | 07:08 PM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

before u buy stuff what are ur goals with your car. most of what u seek can be found in the our clasifieds section. or ebay but most people will tell u to search
Old 11-27-08 | 07:15 PM
re-rx7
Intermediate

Goals haha man i have owned rx-7's for the past 5 yrs. So goals would be clean nice daily car, i like the stance of the espelir and tokico combo. Exhaust i just lke the look. After this i will be looking into a set of 18'' hre's. Just looking to see where you guys like to shop.
My car is a 99 sc3 black with tan.
Old 11-27-08 | 07:58 PM
5sp_jzz30
Lexus Champion

i tend to find my stuff through friends or friends of friends. ebay has went from a place of bargain to the common selling spot so the price is only a bit less then anywhere else on the web.

if its something discontinued then i would look online. you would be surprised what you can find. google searches all websites and forums as well.

i managed to find a set of authentic TRD ITB's for almost free on a forum. i did the search through google.

another way to get good prices is to know people that are in the tuning industry. if they have a shop and are distributors, and you are good friends or refer a lot of people to them, they will generally give you a good deal.

the classified here are pretty good too. supraforums as well for a lot of things.
Old 11-27-08 | 08:01 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by re-rx7
Goals haha man i have owned rx-7's for the past 5 yrs. So goals would be clean nice daily car, i like the stance of the espelir and tokico combo. Exhaust i just lke the look. After this i will be looking into a set of 18'' hre's. Just looking to see where you guys like to shop.
My car is a 99 sc3 black with tan.

Alrighty then.....get pricing on the web and take your pricing to a local speed shop and let them try to match the price.Things are ruff out there and stores are hungry for sales.You'll feel a lot better about your purchase seeing it before paying for it.
Old 11-27-08 | 08:12 PM
OneJay
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 5sp_jzz30
i tend to find my stuff through friends or friends of friends. ebay has went from a place of bargain to the common selling spot so the price is only a bit less then anywhere else on the web.

if its something discontinued then i would look online. you would be surprised what you can find. google searches all websites and forums as well.

i managed to find a set of authentic TRD ITB's for almost free on a forum. i did the search through google.

another way to get good prices is to know people that are in the tuning industry. if they have a shop and are distributors, and you are good friends or refer a lot of people to them, they will generally give you a good deal.

the classified here are pretty good too. supraforums as well for a lot of things.
+100 I find so much of my stuff on random forums out there. I just search google and see what kinds of deals there are on used stuff.
Old 11-27-08 | 08:46 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

4th and Main, back of a beat up Cadillac....... ask for dodo.

Old 12-02-08 | 07:23 PM
re-rx7
Intermediate

Originally Posted by O. L. T.
4th and Main, back of a beat up Cadillac....... ask for dodo.

DUH!