Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

H & R springs

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-09, 08:05 PM
BTLS250
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mdgrwl
Look killa, after 120 post's, the thread has evolved. If you followed it, and have read my over 40 contribution's (I've owned H&R's + Eibach's + F-Sport Springs)... you'll see through and through that the topic has been MORE then covered.

This is an H&R thread. Lets keep it that way.

(BTW, springs sux, get coilovers.)
So I guess at post 43 when you gave L-S-D a hard time about mentioning Teins the thread had evolved already..?

But I apologize sir. You're right, I didn't read through all of it. I was hoping for a decent comparison between the two sets of springs, and I didn't want to read 4 pages of talk on the pros and cons of cutting off bumpstops.

How about this. Think of my post as another "evolution" of this thread and maybe we can get some input about the S-Tech's as well if the good people of CL are so willing
Old 11-25-09, 08:31 PM
mdgrwl
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by roooster
So I guess at post 43 when you gave L-S-D a hard time about mentioning Teins the thread had evolved already..?

But I apologize sir. You're right, I didn't read through all of it. I was hoping for a decent comparison between the two sets of springs, and I didn't want to read 4 pages of talk on the pros and cons of cutting off bumpstops.

How about this. Think of my post as another "evolution" of this thread and maybe we can get some input about the S-Tech's as well if the good people of CL are so willing
Howzabout good luck with your endevor to get any meaningfull contribution on Tein springs in this H&R Spring thead "sir", and open a thread with the topic of "H&R vs. Tein Springs" thread?????

Point: Open a new topic with your objective at hand, instead of trying to take an old beaten down thread and hi-jack it