Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

____Stance coilover question thread____

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-09 | 09:03 AM
THMotor
Former Sponsor

Hi! Stance offers a 1 year warranty. They are based about 15 minutes away from us, just outside of Chicago. All warranty claims would be sent there to their headquarters, but from there...im not sure if they ship them out or not.
Old 06-25-09 | 12:33 PM
istundra
Pole Position

Originally Posted by THMotor
Hi! Stance offers a 1 year warranty. They are based about 15 minutes away from us, just outside of Chicago. All warranty claims would be sent there to their headquarters, but from there...im not sure if they ship them out or not.
Hi Eric,

Can you please help check? I'd like to know what is the potential downtime for warranty claims.

Also, in the event the warranty does expire, do they offer similar services like Tein for rebuilding service?

Thanks,
Old 06-25-09 | 09:26 PM
Sash1mi
Lexus Champion

How do you know if they give out warranty or not because I ordered mines from Raceoneusa and they had placed the order straight through Stance the box was drop shipped out directly from Stance and there's no card or paper saying anything about warranty I just purchased this suspension this year in march/april.

Dara
Old 06-25-09 | 10:23 PM
THMotor
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by istundra
Hi Eric,

Can you please help check? I'd like to know what is the potential downtime for warranty claims.

Also, in the event the warranty does expire, do they offer similar services like Tein for rebuilding service?

Thanks,
Eric? My name is Nick lol. Anyways, ill ask the guys at Stance tomm. and get a definite answer on all this.

Originally Posted by DPromGS
How do you know if they give out warranty or not because I ordered mines from Raceoneusa and they had placed the order straight through Stance the box was drop shipped out directly from Stance and there's no card or paper saying anything about warranty I just purchased this suspension this year in march/april.

Dara
In that case you would have to retain your original invoice from Raceoneusa I would assume. In cases where OUR customers have had to make a warranty claim, we either give them another copy of their original invoice or send it in ourselves. We just had a guy drop off a broken tokico dspec today that we are going to send in for him.
Old 06-26-09 | 12:40 AM
Sash1mi
Lexus Champion

In that case you would have to retain your original invoice from Raceoneusa I would assume. In cases where OUR customers have had to make a warranty claim, we either give them another copy of their original invoice or send it in ourselves. We just had a guy drop off a broken tokico dspec today that we are going to send in for him.

Yah I still have the invoice or I can obtain one from Raceoneusa but if I do how would that help on my warranty?
Old 06-26-09 | 09:00 AM
THMotor
Former Sponsor

It shows when you purchased them, and also lets Stance figure out when a year from the purchase date would be. If I were you, I would call Raceoneusa!
Old 06-26-09 | 09:09 AM
Sash1mi
Lexus Champion

Okay thanks I will do so!

Dara