Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Lowering springs?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-10, 10:38 AM
1JZPWRD
1JZ Single SC400

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Car looks good, and nice even drop. Nothing crazy, but looks like my taste!
Old 04-01-10, 12:36 PM
turbodremz
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by djrazr
so is it best to get shocks along with the springs? Best to get coilovers i assume?
its a must if you go with Supra springs...and dont let any FOOLS here tell you that Supra springs fit the SC shocks.

If you want Supra springs you need the Supra shocks, and SC springs you need SC shocks, no mixie-matchie..Im currently running TT Supra KYB AGX Shocks with TT Supra Eibach Pro kit springs and I absolutely love them..found them on SF.com for $250 shipped all brand new in the original boxes and packaging.

Do some searching and you'll find a good deal.
Old 04-01-10, 02:53 PM
djrazr
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by turbodremz
its a must if you go with Supra springs...and dont let any FOOLS here tell you that Supra springs fit the SC shocks.

If you want Supra springs you need the Supra shocks, and SC springs you need SC shocks, no mixie-matchie..Im currently running TT Supra KYB AGX Shocks with TT Supra Eibach Pro kit springs and I absolutely love them..found them on SF.com for $250 shipped all brand new in the original boxes and packaging.

well thank you, i thought i could use stock sc shocks with supra springs....guess not
Old 04-01-10, 03:28 PM
zhillz
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by djrazr
well thank you, i thought i could use stock sc shocks with supra springs....guess not
b&g and one other brand can members have done it. I tried it with Falken aka Eibach springs to no avail.
Old 04-01-10, 05:25 PM
Pipe
Pole Position

I really love the internet don't you?? great info!! I love the way that white SC looks How is the ride with sport line VS the proline??
Old 04-01-10, 05:33 PM
SDSC300
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by turbodremz

Turbodremz is correct supra with supra , sc with sc, no mixing and matching, and why, with 100k on your suspension imo replace and upgrade!

I absolutely love them as well, I also was running Daizen sway bars.
with 18's, and all bushings replaced with polyurethane.

On a side note, whenever I threw girls in the back they always complained about the rough ride(I didn't care of course) but I always heard about it from the back. The girls in front didn't seem to mind although the front chair has much more padding. Maybe the ones in back were just pissed they were in back

At any rate with the supra setup the car handles a lot better, but rides a bit more rough(I liked getting more feedback from the car, and feeling the road) Keep that in mind, a lot of people on the forums seem to want a nice smooth soft ride, where they feel nothing... and blah blah it's a Lexus(even though it's just a toyota imo) blah blah. So just be aware
Old 04-01-10, 06:07 PM
Pipe
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sdsc300
turbodremz is correct supra with supra , sc with sc, no mixing and matching, and why, with 100k on your suspension imo replace and upgrade!

I absolutely love them as well, i also was running daizen sway bars.
With 18's, and all bushings replaced with polyurethane.

On a side note, whenever i threw girls in the back they always complained about the rough ride(i didn't care of course) but i always heard about it from the back. The girls in front didn't seem to mind although the front chair has much more padding. Maybe the ones in back were just pissed they were in back

at any rate with the supra setup the car handles a lot better, but rides a bit more rough(i liked getting more feedback from the car, and feeling the road) keep that in mind, a lot of people on the forums seem to want a nice smooth soft ride, where they feel nothing... And blah blah it's a lexus(even though it's just a toyota imo) blah blah. So just be aware
toyota all day!!
Old 04-06-10, 02:00 PM
oneuzfour
Driver

anyone wants to sell their lowering springs?i need it for sc shocks.or coilover?