Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

TM Engineering?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-10, 11:19 AM
VanillaSC
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TM Engineering?

What's going on with TM Engineering? I've read all the threads about people having to wait forever to get their parts. I just got off the phone with Neil from Lexus of Stevens Creek and he says that they aren't even selling Daizen Sport Tuning parts anymore because they cannot get ahold of anyone at TM Engineering. I ordered a front caster/camber kit and steering rack bushing kit last week, and I'm afraid it will be a year before I get it. Well, I cannot wait that long since my front tires are almost gone from camber wear and I'm not shelling out the cash for new ones until all the suspension work is finished (my car is lowered on tein comfort sport coilovers). I did find some AST steering rack bushings but it said it fits years 92-94sc400 , does anyone know if they would still work on my 95 sc400? I am not attempting to flame
TM engineering but I need to get my car in the shop ASAP!
Old 07-23-10, 12:36 PM
TougeSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Don't worry bro. I ordered my SRB from them 3 weeks ago. A week later I got an email saying they were on back order and wouldn't be in stock for 2 weeks. I got an email yesterday saying that it was in the mail and on the way. Good thing is they didn't charge me for it until yesterday either.
Old 07-23-10, 01:58 PM
imDementeD
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

i ordered my steering rack bushings a month ago..i also got an email saying 2 weeks or so..3 weeks later i got an email saying they are in stock..this past week..week 4..nothing came in..i wrote them again this being the 4th time i've wrote them..

HORRIBLE with contacting or responding to people..and ive had my car up in the air with the bushings out when i ordered them(i was doing a brake job at the same time and figured everything would come in together) so i haven't drove my car in the past 4 weeks..
Old 07-23-10, 03:39 PM
VanillaSC
Driver

Yeah I have sent emails just wanting to know the status of my order, and have not gotten any response. Does anyone know if the ATS bushings will fit on my 95 even though it says 92-94? Did they change the bushing size or design of the steering rack in 95 or something?
Old 07-23-10, 03:44 PM
TougeSC3
Lexus Champion

Send an e-mail to Dan directly. sales@assualtech.com I sent him one today and he got back to me in an hour. As far as I know the part numbers for the bushings are all the same.
Old 07-23-10, 04:41 PM
VanillaSC
Driver

That email is for Dan at TM Engineering? Just making sure...
Old 07-23-10, 04:51 PM
TougeSC3
Lexus Champion

Crap. Too many windows open at once. No try emailing customers@tmengineering.net and you should get a response.
Old 07-23-10, 05:03 PM
VanillaSC
Driver

Yeah thats who've I been emailing, I sent on one the 21st and then another one today and no response.
Old 07-23-10, 05:57 PM
romycha1
Lead Lap

I ordered my bushings last month... I just emailed them first asking if they had any in stock. They did, and I got my bushings 3 days later.
Old 07-23-10, 07:53 PM
imDementeD
Lead Lap

yea same email ive been emailing and nothing..i mean they said last saturday they finally got them in and id have them shortly but..still nothing
Old 07-24-10, 01:53 AM
kwg
Lead Lap

i tried order the front/rear camber kit but i received an email saying they were back ordered a few weeks ago. mentioned that they would contact me when they came in stock again but i havent heard from them since
Old 07-24-10, 08:03 AM
imDementeD
Lead Lap

well they wrote me back today saying the card was declined after a month (used gf's card at the time and when they went to charge it she didn't have money on it after i paid her) so i redid it today ..hopefully they still have some in stock..i really need em !!!
Old 07-24-10, 09:19 AM
VanillaSC
Driver

Well maybe since you got an email back today I will too, I just sent them yet another one asking about the status of my order. Everyone keep your fingers crossed!
Old 07-24-10, 11:49 AM
romycha1
Lead Lap

Yeah, I've read some mixed reviews about that place, but it seems as though they are the only ones that carry Daizen.

When I emailed asking if they had any in stock, the response was yes, but they only had a couple sets, and if I wanted one to hurry and order cause they sell fast.
Old 07-24-10, 12:15 PM
VanillaSC
Driver

Well a total of 3 emails just for today and still no response, 2 to customers@tmengineering.net and 1 to sales@tmengineering.net. I understand when you have a monopoly over something you can basically do whatever you want but this is starting to **** me off...

Quick Reply: TM Engineering?