Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Pic Request - Megan LP / Megan EZ Street coilovers on 18/19 in wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-11 | 06:26 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Mrpoop87
How high can you adjust the Megan LP's? I just ordered the set a few days ago, but apparently I'll have to lift the car back up in order to pass PA inspection this summer.
you will most def be able to get back up to oem ride height

Originally Posted by entryspeed
This thread is pretty informitive I like it maybe even sticky status.
thanks, and thanks to everyone who contributed info. Still looking on dampening feel reviews for ez
Old 02-08-11 | 10:20 PM
conroegs
Driver

^^hey bro wondering how much u get front and back rca ? lmk , thats if u dont mind tellin me lol
Old 02-09-11 | 02:17 AM
pinoy8317
Driver

great pics im looking into getting LPs thanx for all the pics
Old 02-09-11 | 06:06 AM
papachulo
Driver

I'm more than satisfied of the dampening of the EZs. Comparably.. My tein CS on full hard, felt about the same as the EZs a click or 2 from full soft. I have them set now in the middle at 8 and I think its just about right for my tastes... with 18's and TRD sway bar daily driven on some bumpy roads.

I am a bit skeptical of how low my EZs go in the front.. you said they should have the exact same height adjustability as the LPs... but my fronts would not tuck. The tire was just about flush with the fender when the lower perch bottomed out.
Old 02-09-11 | 05:33 PM
conroegs
Driver

^^i wanna see some pics of them all the way down ..pretty much dumped just to get an idea how low they ll go
Old 02-09-11 | 05:34 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by conroegs
^^hey bro wondering how much u get front and back rca ? lmk , thats if u dont mind tellin me lol
sure the sage front and rear rcas went for 350 new. i got them for that price used.

Exact costs close to 500 for the front and back rca's

I believe sage is no longer being sold

Last edited by j stuff; 02-09-11 at 11:49 PM.
Old 02-09-11 | 07:44 PM
SlowGS4
Driver

i wanna see pictures too. thanks.
Old 02-09-11 | 08:31 PM
jinka
Driver School Candidate

My car on lps rides great in about middle setting.

Waiting on my wheels i just bought from 4drferio.
Old 02-10-11 | 10:32 AM
papachulo
Driver

Here is the pic of my EZ's...

The fronts are 2 threads (~1/8 inch) from max drop. If you want them to go lower, the whole shock assembly is threaded, and the spring perch could be dropped another 4-5 inches. But I do not recommend adjusting the spring preload if you want proper damping. RCA's would be the way to go if you want it lower.

The rears were tucked when i first put them on.. here they have been raised ~1 inch from how they came.

Last edited by papachulo; 02-10-11 at 10:37 AM.
Old 02-10-11 | 03:01 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Finnaly papachulo with the save lol. I think ur the only one on all of CL that has the front almost lowered all the way on EZ's without messing with preload on CL with pix

thanks for the info man
Old 02-10-11 | 04:17 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

I went ahead and made an order for megan ez's. Some of the SC430 guys are saying they wonder why they spent the extra $ on the LPs when there isnt much difference aside from dampening adjustability.

Thanks guys hope this helps others, will be posting pics when mine arrive. Will be using sage rcas front and rear.
Old 02-10-11 | 06:03 PM
Silver'04
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by j stuff
I went ahead and made an order for megan ez's. Some of the SC430 guys are saying they wonder why they spent the extra $ on the LPs when there isnt much difference aside from dampening adjustability.

Thanks guys hope this helps others, will be posting pics when mine arrive. Will be using sage rcas front and rear.
I'd love to see that set up ^^^ . I already have springs/struts/and Sage RCA's front and rear already. But, I've been toying with the idea or going to coilovers, but don't want to lose the great ride that I have now
Old 02-10-11 | 06:57 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

The ezs are on nationwide backorder so I wont have any pix till 3-4 weeks ish from now

hows the right height at right now silver? If its good and you like the ride then keep your setup. But for adjustability the ezs are a good deal for gettin from point A to B.

Last edited by j stuff; 02-10-11 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-10-11 | 10:01 PM
Silver'04
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by j stuff
hows the right height at right now silver? If its good and you like the ride then keep your setup. But for adjustability the ezs are a good deal for gettin from point A to B.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...questions.html

Check out post #13 and I got a couple pics of my current ride height and set up. But, as I posted in that thread, since I got a new more aggressive set up, it almost forces me to switch to coilovers. I may try and test fit them with my current tire and suspension set up and see how they look. If it looks funny, and I need to tuck tires, then I'll switch it up
Old 02-10-11 | 10:07 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

I think your current suspension looks good for being springs, rcas help it a lot. rear needs to go down lower. I think you could benefit from coilovers.

Yeah just try out your new wheels + current suspension then figure out what u want to do from there gluck

Quick Reply: Pic Request - Megan LP / Megan EZ Street coilovers on 18/19 in wheels