Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Pic Request - Megan LP / Megan EZ Street coilovers on 18/19 in wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-11, 12:54 PM
1UGLYGS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HtownImprt
i had LPs on my 2GS, and i had to adjust the spring preload to go that low, which made it ride really bad, wouldnt recommend it....
its not horrible. but yes, i agree, cars going back under the knife tomorrow morning. going to try and run spacers.

heres a few pics from yesterday

Old 02-26-11, 12:10 PM
4drferio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jinka
my car on lps rides great in about middle setting.

waiting on my wheels i just bought from 4drferio.
justin mainka.

What happen ? Thought u told me you were going to send me $ for the hassle? Thought id took ur words for ?...

U've been ignoring my text after you recieve my wheels. And u text me everyday for the wheels!!!
Old 02-26-11, 06:05 PM
SYNSEI
Driver

Rut roh...
Old 03-05-11, 04:35 PM
Silver'04
Lead Lap

So what's the verdict on the Ez streets? I know some of u must have received your coilovers and installed them by now. I'm mainly wondering on the EZ streets how comfortable the ride is? Anybody care to chime in on a 2gs owner with these?
Old 03-05-11, 10:00 PM
SYNSEI
Driver

I installed mine today, but was too beat to to test drive or take pics (did my front end bushings too and they kicked my ***). Should be able to provide more info after I get an alignment tomorrow.

Last edited by SYNSEI; 03-06-11 at 04:44 AM.
Old 03-05-11, 10:56 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

got mine in but not going to install till next week, getting a couple more things in first
Old 03-06-11, 12:24 AM
SGVJACK
Rookie

Ive looked everywhere to find some more info on these Megan EZ's lmk how it works out for you. I'd really wanna see how the drop is also. Good Luck!
Old 03-06-11, 05:33 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

EZ's drop to the floor.
Old 03-07-11, 01:55 AM
jinka
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 4drferio
justin mainka.

What happen ? Thought u told me you were going to send me $ for the hassle? Thought id took ur words for ?...

U've been ignoring my text after you recieve my wheels. And u text me everyday for the wheels!!!
Yeah was going to send you extra money after the extra 300 for shipping and paypal fees you wanted but you called me out on here because I was busy at my shop... o well sucks for you I guess. Learn to be patient.
Old 03-07-11, 05:10 PM
SYNSEI
Driver

Here's my drop on the EZ's.

Excuse the glare but I didnt feel like walking to the other side of the car (long day at work). I'm very happy with my purchase. No regrets. The ride quality is good and I've got more room to get lower. I'm still playing with the damper settings but right now I'm riding on 2 clicks from full hard.

Attached Thumbnails Pic Request - Megan LP  / Megan EZ Street coilovers on 18/19 in wheels-sun.jpg  
Old 03-07-11, 09:18 PM
Silver'04
Lead Lap

^^^ Synsei, drop looks great. I guess that answers lots of people's questions if the EZ's can slam the 2GS, because if you can still go lower, they should be fine for the masses. As for ride quality, what were you lowered on before the EZ's? The reason I ask is what you're comparing the ride quality to. Meaning if you were on Springs/struts before, or maybe Tein Flex's and the EZ's are more comfortable. Know what I mean? JUst curious to see if they're comfortable enough.
Old 03-07-11, 09:53 PM
j stuff
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I had Tein Flex and Tanabe DF210 springs w/kyb gr2 shocks, ill report in on the difference hopefully by saturday
Old 03-07-11, 10:25 PM
SGVJACK
Rookie

SYNSEI, thats legit man. looks awesome. by the way where did you purchase your EZ's?
Old 03-07-11, 10:53 PM
Silver'04
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by j stuff
I had Tein Flex and Tanabe DF210 springs w/kyb gr2 shocks, ill report in on the difference hopefully by saturday
Yeah, would be nice to get a reference point of what you consider comfortable or not. I'm currently on Stech's, Bilstein HD's, and Sage RCA's and the ride is great. Firm, but not bouncy or harsh at all. PLease keep me posted on your feedback
Old 03-08-11, 04:22 AM
SYNSEI
Driver

Originally Posted by Silver'04
^^^ Synsei, drop looks great. I guess that answers lots of people's questions if the EZ's can slam the 2GS, because if you can still go lower, they should be fine for the masses. As for ride quality, what were you lowered on before the EZ's? The reason I ask is what you're comparing the ride quality to. Meaning if you were on Springs/struts before, or maybe Tein Flex's and the EZ's are more comfortable. Know what I mean? JUst curious to see if they're comfortable enough.
I was dropped on DF210's for a GS400 (I have a 300) on factory struts. I did end up shaving my rear fenders last week in preparation for the install. After I installed the coilovers, it was evident that I'd have to roll my fronts a little more than I had previously and raise the front a little. I took out my fender linings so that I could modify them as well. So right now, the only noises I hear when driving is the occasional UCA hitting the strut towers, but that will be fixed soon enough.

Originally Posted by SGVJACK
SYNSEI, thats legit man. looks awesome. by the way where did you purchase your EZ's?
Thanks sir. I purchased mine from Circuit Motorsports (vender on CL). Great price, great product, great service, great communication and I'm not affiliated with CMS in any way.

Quick Reply: Pic Request - Megan LP / Megan EZ Street coilovers on 18/19 in wheels