Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Wilwood brake upgrade group buy.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-02, 01:00 AM
anthracitetarga
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bump
Old 08-19-02, 01:08 AM
redgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm interested, but I was bottom feeding at the local Hi-Fi shop and made a low-ball [55%] offer on a plasma screen that someone else had ordered and then backed out. If I get the TV then I'm out of the expensive mods scene for a while. If the TV falls through then there's a high probability I'm in if the 6 piston will fit under my wheels.
Old 08-22-02, 01:36 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

so any updates on the rotors? if it's not available maybe we should jump into steve's GB for the rotors
Old 08-22-02, 03:16 AM
RacingAristo

I haven't seen MyLexus online for awhile. He said he may not have internet connection in dorm. <shrug>
Old 08-22-02, 06:01 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by RacingAristo
I haven't seen MyLexus online for awhile. He said he may not have internet connection in dorm. <shrug>
yeah he pm me about the same info before he left too. too bad coz' i am still waiting on prices for the rotors and also the rear setup (rotors, pads, and ss lines). if prices are good i don't see why i shouldn't upgrade everytihng at the same time. i was thinking if prices are too high then i will just get the 4 piston and then the rotors and rear setup from steve GB.... guess i am in a big dilema now @_@
Old 08-22-02, 01:46 PM
RacingAristo

Last time he contacted me, he said 2 front supraTT rotors for $170. They are plain, not crossed-drilled and/or slotted. I also asked him about the price of 4 cross-drilled/slotted rotors. I'm still waiting for his respond.
Old 08-22-02, 04:38 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Last time he contacted me, he said 2 front supraTT rotors for $170. They are plain, not crossed-drilled and/or slotted. I also asked him about the price of 4 cross-drilled/slotted rotors. I'm still waiting for his respond.
cool, guess we are looking for the same setup bro i don't think i will get anything less than corssed/slotted
Old 08-22-02, 06:22 PM
RacingAristo

Henry,

I just spoke to Derek couple min ago. He now have internet access! Anyway, he already talked to LS400 and Ethan regarding the groupbuy option. Either LS400 or Ethan will contact Scott (the guy who is going to make the shim kit and etc) and will post the result here. The whole thing should take about 2 days or so.
Old 08-22-02, 07:09 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Henry,

I just spoke to Derek couple min ago. He now have internet access! Anyway, he already talked to LS400 and Ethan regarding the groupbuy option. Either LS400 or Ethan will contact Scott (the guy who is going to make the shim kit and etc) and will post the result here. The whole thing should take about 2 days or so.

awesome dennis, you da man! if everyting goes well, i will jump into it in no time
Old 08-23-02, 05:01 PM
twojayzee
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Is this topic still alive ?

whats happening with this ? I would be intrested if you do them for the jzs-147 gs300
Old 08-23-02, 06:01 PM
RacingAristo

EG8,

We are still waiting for Ethan/LS400 to authorize this deal. Ask MyLexus if those calipers could fit on 1st gen. GS.
Old 08-25-02, 06:10 PM
anthracitetarga
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry guys. I haven't had time to get online since i arrived at college. These first few days r busy as ****. Anyways, I believe the reg. TT rotors r $140/pair. I still have yet to talk to Scott since i've left VA, but i will try and make some time to talk to him.

rominl: For the rear setup, you will have to double the price.

EG8: I am not sure about 1st gen GS. Ken (2SAVVY) was wondering if he could get the kit for his SC430 and the same situation occured. Since we don't have a 1st gen. GS to test caliper fit on, i don't think Scott will want to sell it b/c we don't want to cause anyone any hassle (shipping back, etc.) I will talk to him, and if u could find out wether the 1st gen setup is the same as teh 2nd gen. setup, then scott may sell u a kit.

BTW: I haven't heard back from LS400 yet, so i am not sure. I will see if he has contacted scott yet.
Old 08-25-02, 11:16 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by MyLexusSC300
Sorry guys. I haven't had time to get online since i arrived at college. These first few days r busy as ****. Anyways, I believe the reg. TT rotors r $140/pair. I still have yet to talk to Scott since i've left VA, but i will try and make some time to talk to him.

rominl: For the rear setup, you will have to double the price.

EG8: I am not sure about 1st gen GS. Ken (2SAVVY) was wondering if he could get the kit for his SC430 and the same situation occured. Since we don't have a 1st gen. GS to test caliper fit on, i don't think Scott will want to sell it b/c we don't want to cause anyone any hassle (shipping back, etc.) I will talk to him, and if u could find out wether the 1st gen setup is the same as teh 2nd gen. setup, then scott may sell u a kit.

BTW: I haven't heard back from LS400 yet, so i am not sure. I will see if he has contacted scott yet.
keep us posted man. there are only so many kits that fit the stock 17" wheels and this wilwood kit is so far the only one that falls within my budget. keep me posted man. or if you can give me your number i can call ya from time to time to follow up. thanks man.
Old 08-27-02, 11:35 AM
twojayzee
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default I forgot this was for SC's

I forgot this was for SCs so yea they are the same as the first gen GS.
Old 08-27-02, 04:56 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Default Re: I forgot this was for SC's

Originally posted by EG8
I forgot this was for SCs so yea they are the same as the first gen GS.
i believe this is originally for second gen gs3/4/430?

Quick Reply: Wilwood brake upgrade group buy.....