Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Daizen alternatives

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-11, 07:13 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Nobody303
Right on, what happened with you becoming a distributor? If you were I would order from you, your response seems much faster lol.
nothing ever happened, never got any kind of communication back from the. sent several emails and made a few phone calls,even tried to pull some strings with family in japan but it went literally no where

Originally Posted by JiBBeL
My advice is buy the Daizen bushings from TM Engineering. I love em. Arrived within a week of ordering.
some people have had this good fortune,MOST have not though. i always say its a crap shoot when buying from their as you truthfully never know when you will get them and even after you get a shipping notification that doesnt even mean they have shipped

When did you order them?
he ordered from TM

Originally Posted by fangtl
I am aware of two, the first being Carson, the second is Armstrong http://www.armstrongdistributors.com/207.html
Originally Posted by oslouie
http://www.tmengineering.net/suspens...n/make/gs.html

I don't see the all important caster arm bushings though.

thats cause fangtl has the wrong link, thats for the steering rack bushings and you didnt seem to look, if u scroll down the page you will see the control arm bushing kits. this is the right picture for it

http://www.tmengineering.net/images/...controlarm.gif

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex
I just wanted to add that the link posted up to our site is correct for the caster bushing, but we do have 2 different parts. Our site staes what models we sell for, NOT that we sell one bushing for both vehicles.
my apologies man, i was told you only offered the one bushing for the castor arm which we all know wouldnt universally work on the different gs (98-2000/2001+) arms. since i do have the TM bushings and at the moment they dont need replacing i never did my own research. sorry...

i AM glad to see the rear carrier bushing as i will probably order this shortly...is it $48 PER bushing or $48 for the set?
Old 08-19-11, 03:36 PM
Nobody303
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The ones for a 98 300 were 48 a piece.
Old 08-20-11, 08:30 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

The ones for a 98 300 were 48 a piece.
for the REAR carrier bushing or the front castor bushing? nm i looked its the same price for both

Jesus man for JUST the castor bushing maybe its worth it to take the time with TM.their whole control arm KIT is ONLY $99.95 plus shipping an having to deal with their BS maybe not though it kind of is a personal preference here. buy the 2 bushings from carson and get them asap or buy a whole control arm kit from TM for $3 more (not counting shipping prices) and cross your fingers bout when you gonna get them

seriously Carson that's pretty high for just the castor bushings, i guess its a simple formula of supply and demand here
Old 08-20-11, 03:23 PM
oslouie
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sakataj
nothing ever happened, never got any kind of communication back from the. sent several emails and made a few phone calls,even tried to pull some strings with family in japan but it went literally no where

some people have had this good fortune,MOST have not though. i always say its a crap shoot when buying from their as you truthfully never know when you will get them and even after you get a shipping notification that doesnt even mean they have shipped

he ordered from TM

thats cause fangtl has the wrong link, thats for the steering rack bushings and you didnt seem to look, if u scroll down the page you will see the control arm bushing kits. this is the right picture for it

http://www.tmengineering.net/images/...controlarm.gif

my apologies man, i was told you only offered the one bushing for the castor arm which we all know wouldnt universally work on the different gs (98-2000/2001+) arms. since i do have the TM bushings and at the moment they dont need replacing i never did my own research. sorry...

i AM glad to see the rear carrier bushing as i will probably order this shortly...is it $48 PER bushing or $48 for the set?
Oh, I did scroll down and look. I don't see the caster arm bushings in that kit. Looks like those bushings are only for the control arms.
Old 08-21-11, 06:24 AM
BLKDOUT430
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Does any one have a phone number to TMenginnering...I emailed them twice and no reply... I don't want to order parts from them I get stuck waiting with no compliance..
Old 08-21-11, 12:18 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by oslouie
Oh, I did scroll down and look. I don't see the caster arm bushings in that kit. Looks like those bushings are only for the control arms.
those pics arent even our bushings....the castor arms are indeed included with the front control arm kits

Originally Posted by BLKDOUT430
Does any one have a phone number to TMenginnering...I emailed them twice and no reply... I don't want to order parts from them I get stuck waiting with no compliance..
check this link i posted even earlier in this thread

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...authentic.html

i posted a few different emails/phone numbers for him BUT you probably wont get in touch with him. occasionally i got him to respond to emails but eventually he just wont talk....
Old 08-27-11, 01:17 PM
Nobody303
Driver School Candidate

Got the carson bushings in, buddy installing them while I work. I'll let you know how it goes!
Old 08-31-11, 10:22 AM
Hypebeast
Pole Position

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

submitted a charge back request through my credit card company on monday, and a complaint. Surprise box from TM Engineering yesterday with my bushings, hah!

Last edited by Hypebeast; 09-01-11 at 07:20 AM. Reason: lol
Old 09-12-11, 01:33 PM
lwdwn1
Driver School Candidate

So then you do carry both style of bushings?
Old 09-12-11, 02:56 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Hypebeast
submitted a charge back request through my credit card company on monday, and a complaint. Surprise box from TM Engineering yesterday with my bushings, hah!
i hope then u had the decency to cancel the dispute since you did get your product

Originally Posted by lwdwn1
So then you do carry both style of bushings?
please use the quote button so we know who you are talking to?
Old 09-16-11, 03:24 PM
Mikesgs3
Driver School Candidate

So bottom line is that we are screwed! It seem more of a headache over there with Todd. I personal have shizzy luck so with said I would be waiting forever. No one can Daizen anywhere else????
Old 09-17-11, 08:02 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mikesgs3
So bottom line is that we are screwed! It seem more of a headache over there with Todd. I personal have shizzy luck so with said I would be waiting forever. No one can Daizen anywhere else????
no, your not screwed....you either need to have some patience or dont even bother ordering them. if u JUST need the castor arm hit up carson lexus they carry another replacement

no, noone can get daizen anywhere else
Old 09-18-11, 09:16 AM
lwdwn1
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by sakataj
i hope then u had the decency to cancel the dispute since you did get your product

please use the quote button so we know who you are talking to?
Sorry, was aimed at Carson-Lex. I picked up a set on thursday they worked very well but were a pain in the *** to get on. Thanks Luis!