Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Air runner accuair installed pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-12, 03:14 PM
GS300ToM
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

extended it to far up when i air'd it out.. gotta redo them, been such a fawken hassel
Old 05-12-12, 06:51 PM
nar8ta
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 5t341th
the manifold is really easy to clear out.
i bought a used one that was leaking like crazy.
take apart the manifold and u will see junk inside of the ports.
blow it out with compressed air and it will be like new
Ok thanks, I'll remember that.... Its brand new so what would be in it?

But the tank elbow is blowing bubbles again, maybe I should ditch the locktite and use plumbers tape. It's doesn't look like its coming from the manifold.

Originally Posted by GS300ToM
i broke both my rear sensor =(
TOM NOOOOO sorry to hear that bro

Originally Posted by vwynn
if the LCA extends to far down or contracts to far up (e.g. bottoming out or 3 wheeling) itll most likely snap em.
How can we avoid this from happening again....Then sensors are like $140

Last edited by nar8ta; 05-12-12 at 06:55 PM.
Old 05-12-12, 08:30 PM
5t341th
Lexus Champion

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

oh ok. i thought you got a used one. call accuair, the guys are helpful there. i really do suggest u use tape. i think that loctite crap sucks
Old 05-12-12, 09:09 PM
nar8ta
Instructor

Originally Posted by 5t341th
oh ok. i thought you got a used one. call accuair, the guys are helpful there. i really do suggest u use tape. i think that loctite crap sucks
V swears by it, but I'll try the tape on the elbow.

But again, the leak is from the elbow and not the mani....
Old 05-14-12, 10:14 AM
GS300ToM
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

put some tef tape on it and screw it back in.. but yeah let me know about them sensor when u have time
Old 05-14-12, 12:20 PM
EN_VY
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

OP, do you think this controller is worth the price tag? I hear nothing but good things about it, but kind of cared on dropping cash on something that won't perform. I had an Easy street controller, that crap sucked.
Old 05-14-12, 12:39 PM
kevwats01
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where u got and how much they ran you (those halo's & tails) they fresh
Old 05-14-12, 10:04 PM
nar8ta
Instructor

Originally Posted by GS300ToM
put some tef tape on it and screw it back in.. but yeah let me know about them sensor when u have time
Will do bro, Can't focus on installing the sensors right now, My family member aint doing to well.

Originally Posted by EN_VY
OP, do you think this controller is worth the price tag? I hear nothing but good things about it, but kind of cared on dropping cash on something that won't perform. I had an Easy street controller, that crap sucked.
The controller is dope, definetly better than the autopilot.

Originally Posted by kevwats01
Where u got and how much they ran you (those halo's & tails) they fresh
Thanks bro,There not halo's, there Ls430 projectors, TL lenses, GTI projector (in the high beams). I found the parts and had them built.

Sonar LED tails off of ebay.
Old 05-14-12, 10:07 PM
SoCal Cyco
Pole Position

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

need more better pics...
Old 05-15-12, 08:12 PM
Spyder78
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by nar8ta

I had a leak from the tank exhaust elbow which I think I fixed with Loctite. I woke up and the car was on the floor LOL.

Vlad exhausted the air outside the car which sounds really cool when it releases.

Thanks to Vlad, Jamin, Tommy, Tom, Chris, and all other from CL and VIPstylecars who helped out with information.

Next job...accuair sensors, Wheel reliping, LS400 calipers and Sage RCA's
Thank you for the credit Lee, I'm glad that I was able to lend you a hand with the install! It came out SICK!!

I've been trying to get you to go over to the dark side for 2+ Years and all it took was a hell of a lot of planning and Tom to list them for a good price.

As far as the leak we will address it this upcoming weekend sorry for the delay.

Originally Posted by masboy
you did the installation by urself on the street / drive way ??? that's gangsta !!

looking nice !
Like Lee said we do what we gotta, working in the street comes with the territory.

Originally Posted by sakataj
he isnt laying frame so to say, although he is low as hell

this guy was laying frame

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lex...-arkansas.html

but that fool was on a custom tube setup front/rear

? wouldnt u ask vlad, he knows a ton....but what u looking at getting? im switching my whole setup again lol

btw forget that just get this
Hey Brian, Not necessary to tube and go all out like that dude did, after I put back my bumper I should be able to lay the front fully on the ground, all it took was coils, bag and a little cutting

That rockford Amp is nuts sucks that you need like 2-3 alternators and even more batteries to power!

There are a bunch of 5 or 6 channel amps that I can recommend Lee, just a matter of figuring out you power requirements. Wish I knew before hand I got rid of my Audison 5.1MT like 4 months ago.

Originally Posted by lowKut
Looks real nice...Vlad got NYC locked on the air install.

BTW...were you driving on Woodhaven Blvd this evening? I spotted a slammed GS identical to yours.
Nah just do some stuff on the side as you know Mark. Send me a text one of these days we still need to finish out your project.

Originally Posted by sakataj
i warned u about this manifold....i told u i think tony or his friend had one mess up within a few months of install. i hope u get it fixed, u making me want air even more now looking at those pics
I've sold and used quite a few of them and have not heard of any real issues except installer error. What is it that happened?

Ok thanks, I'll remember that.... Its brand new so what would be in it?

But the tank elbow is blowing bubbles again, maybe I should ditch the locktite and use plumbers tape. It's doesn't look like its coming from the manifold.

TOM NOOOOO sorry to hear that bro

How can we avoid this from happening again....Then sensors are like $140
We'll fix it Lee no worries, I have used the loctite in all of my applications and for the most part I have not had any leaks or problems. The reason why yours is leaking is due to my screw up, I should've applied the loctite only after we had figured out the angles instead of applying it and then shifting the elbow which could have broken the seal. The only issue when using loctite is that cleaning the thread is a PITA, but it seals better than teflon tape.

Will do bro, Can't focus on installing the sensors right now, My family member aint doing to well.

The controller is dope, definitely better than the autopilot.

Thanks bro,There not halo's, there Ls430 projectors, TL lenses, GTI projector (in the high beams). I found the parts and had them built.

Sonar LED tails off of ebay.
Sorry to hear about GM Lee. I'll give you a holla tom. Hope everything will be alright!
Old 05-15-12, 08:49 PM
nar8ta
Instructor

Originally Posted by Spyder78
Thank you for the credit Lee, I'm glad that I was able to lend you a hand with the install! It came out SICK!!

I've been trying to get you to go over to the dark side for 2+ Years and all it took was a hell of a lot of planning and Tom to list them for a good price.

As far as the leak we will address it this upcoming weekend sorry for the delay.

There are a bunch of 5 or 6 channel amps that I can recommend Lee, just a matter of figuring out you power requirements. Wish I knew before hand I got rid of my Audison 5.1MT like 4 months ago.

I've sold and used quite a few of them and have not heard of any real issues except installer error. What is it that happened?

We'll fix it Lee no worries, I have used the loctite in all of my applications and for the most part I have not had any leaks or problems. The reason why yours is leaking is due to my screw up, I should've applied the loctite only after we had figured out the angles instead of applying it and then shifting the elbow which could have broken the seal. The only issue when using loctite is that cleaning the thread is a PITA, but it seals better than teflon tape.

Sorry to hear about GM Lee. I'll give you a holla tom. Hope everything will be alright!

Thanks for the Love V, definitely out of it right now.....

Last edited by nar8ta; 05-15-12 at 08:54 PM.
Old 05-15-12, 09:39 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Spyder78
Hey Brian, Not necessary to tube and go all out like that dude did, after I put back my bumper I should be able to lay the front fully on the ground, all it took was coils, bag and a little cutting

That rockford Amp is nuts sucks that you need like 2-3 alternators and even more batteries to power!

oh i know its not needed to do that i was just showing what some dude did....

yeah that amp is crazy
Old 05-16-12, 12:17 AM
5t341th
Lexus Champion

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

thats y i angled mine as they are. how'd u mount urs? pics
Old 05-16-12, 11:48 AM
rgarjr
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how much pressure you guys running in your tanks? I'm running 175 but thinking maybe drop it down to 150.
Old 05-16-12, 06:10 PM
Spyder78
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by rgarjr
how much pressure you guys running in your tanks? I'm running 175 but thinking maybe drop it down to 150.
200 psi. Runninng 200 psi off 165 on pressure switch. I have installed 200 psi switches in all of the cars that I have ever done.

Quick Reply: Air runner accuair installed pics