Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

New Mods Coming...FIGs parts arrived

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-12, 09:21 AM
VIPDreamin
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sakataj
post some pics of it? yeah that sucks, hope you got it for cheap. its polyurethane though so it can always be brought back, just gotta put the time/$ into it. this cost me about $900 to repair/paint, fixing the rip in the poly front the front hitch of the other driver was the worst

thats good, his parts are great and have held up very well for the last 2-3 years and im starting to beat on my suspension much more dont understand the last sentence though.... im 30, so im def not a kid
Haha I have kids so I will just make them clean the white wheels That's what I meant.

I will snap some pics of the bumper tonight...its no where near as bad as that. I picked it up for $200 shipped so i thought at minimum with no work I'd get my money back from it if i changed my mind
Old 12-13-12, 09:29 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by VIPDreamin
Haha I have kids so I will just make them clean the white wheels That's what I meant.

I will snap some pics of the bumper tonight...its no where near as bad as that. I picked it up for $200 shipped so i thought at minimum with no work I'd get my money back from it if i changed my mind
ahhhh that makes sense now. i use my niece but since she is now 15 she does the typical half *** lazy teenager job so i end up having to redo it myself

$200 shipped is a great price, yeah and fixed its worth 2-3 times that
Old 12-14-12, 12:03 AM
GS300ToM
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

brian stop posting the same pics over and over !! lol
Old 12-18-12, 07:58 AM
VIPDreamin
Driver

Heres that bumper Sakata:

See where the mounting point have been hacked, there's a crack at the bottom which is hard to see, the paint is all pitted and trashed which is hard to see. But I think fixable
Attached Thumbnails New Mods Coming...FIGs parts arrived-bumper-1.jpeg   New Mods Coming...FIGs parts arrived-bumper-2.jpeg   New Mods Coming...FIGs parts arrived-bumper-3.jpeg   New Mods Coming...FIGs parts arrived-bumper-4.jpeg  
Old 12-18-12, 09:14 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by GS300ToM
brian stop posting the same pics over and over !! lol
haha mount them brakes Tom....i wanna see the rear setup before i try and scoop it from you

Originally Posted by VIPDreamin
Heres that bumper Sakata:

See where the mounting point have been hacked, there's a crack at the bottom which is hard to see, the paint is all pitted and trashed which is hard to see. But I think fixable
yeah, thats not to bad.....should end up being a good pickup/fix
Old 01-19-13, 02:40 AM
VIPDreamin
Driver

Well wheels are on, parts installed after a few battles with some bolts. Car is aligned and pretty slammed. I have some front fender trimming to do. Hope to post some pics today after a bath for review.
Old 01-20-13, 07:56 PM
VIPDreamin
Driver

Here's a couple pics via iPhone...I will take more this week. Have new lenses for the headlights to install.

G35 wheels. Project Kics Neochrome lugs, Figs mega arms and toes links.

Camber is -4 degrees out front...yikes! toes is 1/32 all the way around. Front fender trim already ripped out and I have to do some liner cutting. Ride is pretty good for that low.

Next is LS brakes. Sending them to be powder coated next week.
Attached Thumbnails New Mods Coming...FIGs parts arrived-washed.jpeg   New Mods Coming...FIGs parts arrived-parking-lot.jpeg