Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

i need to buy f-sport rear sway bar end links

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-21, 01:31 AM
Antihero
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bring back this old thread again as I am now looking to replace end link since my left one came loose and bent.

Currently, I'm interested in just getting an oem replacement but I'm also open to named aftermarket parts such as the above sikky ones.

Just curious, is there anyone who has experience with the sikky end links and would like to share.
Or should I just stick to the oem ones? and if I change out one should also replace the other?

Old 08-17-21, 01:06 PM
2013FSport
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1,519 Likes on 1,263 Posts

Looks like that's been disconnected for some time. OEM is good stuff. I would not use anything that isn't sealed with boot like that. I.e. like open heim joints. The elements will destroy them.
Old 08-17-21, 06:54 PM
wktjr
Pit Crew

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

I have the SIKKY rear bar with links. No issues.
Old 09-28-21, 09:54 AM
MrHarris
Intermediate

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by AiRuss
------------
Just rec'd the F&R F-Sport sway bars for my 09 is250 rwd and am thinking about replacing the end links based on their condition. Member GiantsFan states that their could be an issue with the efficiency of end links on lowered rides.

Has anybody had any issues with the end links or their sway's with OEM size endlinks?

Anybody using the Figs end links?

Thanx for your input.

Yes I use the figs front and rear endlinks with their Supra bushings and they are wonderful. I use them with cusco front and rear sway bars and it made a difference in handling of epic proportions…
Old 10-23-22, 09:59 PM
MNEWGEN
Driver

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

I posted in another thread regarding the rear F-Sport sway bar and have been encountering an annoying popping noise on uneven roads below 20-30 mph. At first, I thought it was my rear passenger coilovers that went bad but they weren't. Swapped out the rear F-Sport sway bar and the OEM endlink was shot. I did some research between FIGS and Sikky and ended up paying for more FIGS. After countless adjustments, greasing with a 8oz tub of Energy Suspension lubricant, the noise is still there. I ensured everything was torqued to spec. I even tried installing the bottom of the FIGS endlinks to both of the adjustable holes in the LCAs but noise is still there. I've seen a few other members on here with OEM LCAs. The one I have is Megan Racing which I'm thinking of swapping out for something else. I did raise my car up with the new coilovers I just recently installed so I'm wondering if the Sikky endlinks will suffice since FIGS is designed for more lowered/slammed fitments...?

My question is, do you guys add grease/lube in between the bushings that were provided with the F-Sport rear sway bars? I know Sikky instructed to do so and I'm planning to do the same although I think it has to do something with the FIGS endlinks. I ensured the the lock nut was snug and not tight as per FIGS instructions (https://figsengineering.blogspot.com...k-install.html), with the sway bar 90 degrees parallel to the ground while suspension loaded, and the FIGS endlinks rotated correctly at a straight position. Also, @2013FSport is absolutely right about the positioning of the sway bar btw

Last edited by MNEWGEN; 10-23-22 at 10:20 PM.