Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Endless brake pads

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-03, 01:16 PM
RON430
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Endless brake pads

OK, I have posted this in other threads but never get a response, at least I don't think so. Does anyone know the part numbers for Endless brake pads to replace stock pads on the GS and know where they can be obtained in the US? I would like to try the CC-X but I will take part numbers for any of the compounds. The Endless USA site only lists parts for the IS so please let me know where to go to get these in the US before I start looking seriously at alternatives. I have tried the EBC Greenstuff and they do have slightly better grip than stock although they are considerably noisier, not really much different in powder generation, and I have concerns about rotor wear. Realistically, while I have the urge to go aftermarket, the stock Lexus pads are pretty good, all around, and I haven't seen anything yet that provides a significantly better balance of powder, braking power, quietness, and rotor longevity. Brake upgrade may or may not be in my future but the rears probably stay the same regardless of what you do in the front.
Old 04-06-03, 07:07 PM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey Ron..

from my limited understanding after talking to several lex tech guys, both GS and IS share the same brake parts...endless has great products..however, i would also like to suggest another reasonablly priced alternative:

www.ceramicfriction.com

i will be ordering a set as the rear is at 30mm...
Old 04-06-03, 08:58 PM
RON430
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey William, cool and thanks. Should be easy enough to check out. This opens up a couple of more possibilities. Getting to the point where this has to be addressed on the GS4. Still don't know how easy the Endless are to to get. Contacted a few people who say they handle Endless and asked for delivery and never got a response. I'll look at the ceramicfriction and probably Brembo as well.