Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

need some help choosing shocks and springs

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-03, 04:08 PM
eric150db
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow need some help choosing shocks and springs

Hey yall,

Last summer I picked up my sc400, the first thing my father said is why is the ride so bouncy. Well the springs were cut, and i have no idea how long the tokico's have been on there. What I am trying to figure out is exactly how low my car is right now. I would like to get a kit that is slightly higher than what I have, there are certain places I go where i cannot avoid kissing the pavement with my nose. Check out my pics
https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh...=1&ppuser=9931

how much do u think it looks lowered? I really have no idea. I'm really just trying to decide if the eibachs are going to be low enough. It seems intrax springs are kind of sketchy so i am trying to avoid them. I wish I could get tein ha coilovers, but I just don't have the funds for it, there are several other things I need to square away with my car( it was broken into at UMASS dont know what i was thinking takin it there). I was also looking into supra TT shocks and springs, I believe the eibach supra springs lower the sc 1.3 inches in the front and 1 in the back. I do have two 15 subs in the back which i think may lower the real a little. Anyway what package do yall think would be best for me. I do like a sporty feel, just now its kinda klunky and bouncy, especially when the 19's are on. I would love to see all of your suspension combinations. Any help will be greatly appreciated.