Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Group Buy: RR-Racing USRS Ultimate Steering Response System

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-17, 11:54 AM
Richy21
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

anyone else interested? Hopefully we can get another GB.
Old 05-29-17, 11:04 PM
iinkz
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm interested
Old 05-30-17, 09:17 PM
Aspect
Racer

Received 129 Likes on 122 Posts

I'm still interested as well. Can't believe I wasn't ready when it was up to 20% off!... kicking myself for this now but at least my books look a little better
Old 05-31-17, 07:44 AM
almsdriver
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Missed the group buy. I'm interested. Please do another group buy RR Racing. '08 ISF.
Old 05-31-17, 04:36 PM
andrewwake
Lead Lap

If my counting is correct, and it usually isn't, then that makes 6?
Old 05-31-17, 04:45 PM
almsdriver
Rookie

I reached out to RR Racing via email. I'm interested in 20% off USRS. Hope to seal the deal with them.
Old 06-01-17, 07:47 AM
almsdriver
Rookie

No go for another group buy or discount. Demand too high for RR to lower price on the USRS.
How about FIGS LCA? See if they would do a group buy? How many interested?
Old 06-01-17, 09:43 AM
Richy21
Driver

Originally Posted by almsdriver
No go for another group buy or discount. Demand too high for RR to lower price on the USRS.
either one!
Old 06-01-17, 12:00 PM
Aspect
Racer

IIRC FIGS LCA doesn't perform as well because it doesn't solve the toe issue under braking that causes inner tire wear. As for the other benefits I think they are the same.
Old 06-01-17, 02:40 PM
LSKelvin
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by almsdriver
If you can make it happen, I'm in.
Old 06-01-17, 03:25 PM
andrewwake
Lead Lap

Based on all my research, I'll stick to USRS. Guess I'm just paying full price
Old 06-01-17, 05:39 PM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Received 1,400 Likes on 642 Posts

Hi Guys,

We are sorry, but we just cannot accommodate another group buy.

First of all, we are very low on USRS inventory. Second, the group buy we agreed to in March was well over 20 units (probably close to 40!) and was an exception. We invest heavily in product development. For example, developing USRS took months of engineering and testing work. We did not just outsource the bushing to another company and used stock housing. We invested greatly into engineering, prototyping and street and track testing time.

Finally, we try to keep prices as low as possible in order to make our product affordable to everyone. We do not uplift prices in order to play discount games. For us to continue developing great products for Lexus vehicles, we have to meet minimum margin requirements or we cannot stay in business.

As far as USRS versus FIGS is concerned, videos are better than words! You are welcome to compare our under car video of USRS vs stock to Figs video and see for yourself:

You are also welcome to hear me explain all the benefits of USRS and its components in detail:

USRS has literally hundreds of reviews by Club Lexus members -- it is our best selling Lexus product across all models. So, is it really worth saving just few bucks and not buying the best product on the market? How much money and/or effort will you spend on installation?

Thank you!
Simon
Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Old 06-01-17, 05:51 PM
LSKelvin
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RRRacing
Hi Guys,

First of all, we are very low on USRS inventory. Second, the group buy we agreed to in March was well over 20 units (probably close to 40!) and was an exception. We invest heavily in product development. For example, developing USRS took months of engineering and testing work. We did not just outsource the bushing to another company and used stock housing. We invested greatly into engineering, prototyping and street and track testing time.

Finally, we try to keep prices as low as possible in order to make our product affordable to everyone. We do not uplift prices in order to play discount games. For us to continue developing great products for Lexus vehicles, we have to meet minimum margin requirements or we cannot stay in business.

As far as USRS versus FIGS is concerned, videos are better than words! You are welcome to compare our under car video of USRS vs stock to Figs video and see for yourself:
https://youtu.be/C6I9tiI0o2U

You are also welcome to hear me explain all the benefits of USRS and its components in detail:
https://youtu.be/dCXsahCVCCo

USRS has literally hundreds of reviews by Club Lexus members -- it is our best selling Lexus product across all models. So, is it really worth saving just few bucks and not buying the best product on the market? How much money and/or effort will you spend on installation?

Thank you!
Simon
Are they currently in stock or still backordered?

Also in the past on other forums I've seen vendors put a cap on some group buys.

Edit - I ordered a set. Will be going on my LS430. I prefer the FIGS though since this thing is not a track car nor will it ever see a track.

Last edited by LSKelvin; 06-01-17 at 09:35 PM.
Old 06-01-17, 08:49 PM
Aspect
Racer

wow... now I REALLY REGRET not getting into the group buy... #mantears
Old 06-01-17, 09:05 PM
andrewwake
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by RRRacing
Hi Guys,

https://youtu.be/C6I9tiI0o2U

https://youtu.be/dCXsahCVCCo

Thank you!
Simon
Thanks for all the hard work and engineering that went into these. Definitely will buy eventually, but since there's no group buy, gotta put money into other maintenance items first. Keep up the good work.

Quick Reply: Group Buy: RR-Racing USRS Ultimate Steering Response System