Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Daizen Sways

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-03, 05:30 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Definately happy with the Daizen sways, although I never tried the TRDs. I am even more happy with the TEIN CS coilovers. Much better than the Eibach springs, but they were a learning experience (do it RIGHT the first time )
Old 07-08-03, 07:22 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

hey rich great write up from one daizen owner to another (man do i love these sways ) by the way i set my back bar adjusted inward to the tightest setting for i am running stagg set up on wheels and tires and it really brings the *** end around nicely

bluelex and i and a few others will be putting together a decent south florida meet possibly right here in ft lauderdale at hooters where they have this thing called bike night . we want to have as many gs's , is's and sc's that are nicely modded invade and rain on their parade. i am in very tight with managemant here at lexus of pembroke pines so i am going to try and see what they could do to help organize this meet.

on to your teins , describe your butt-o-meter experience in detail the diff between the teins and standard eibach/ltuned setup. how much firmer hows the damping for performance what real diffs did you find

thanks bro
Old 07-08-03, 08:14 AM
///MDex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by lexforlife
on to your teins , describe your butt-o-meter experience in detail the diff between the teins and standard eibach/ltuned setup. how much firmer hows the damping for performance what real diffs did you find
GS300Rich, if you do this, please make a new thread so we can keep the info straight. TIA
Old 07-08-03, 09:05 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Gotcha on the new thread
Old 07-08-03, 09:24 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Lexforlife, I may try to stiffen the rear sway to see if that helps with the rear. About the meet in Ft Lauderdale, depending on when it is I may or may not be able to attend. But there are quite a few shows that we are planning on going to. There is a HIN in Miami in december, Import Xpressions in Sept, Slamfest in Tampa in Oct and there is a show in Orlando (I think) that is for a good cause in August. If you want to go to any of these shows we should all meet up and have a good CL turnout for them.