Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

TRD vs Daizen Sway Bars reviews – VERY LONG

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-03, 12:06 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally posted by MasterG
Rom , any abrasive jokes or comments were NOT intended for you . The "know everything " thing is something I interpreted from Lex & bliu .I appreciate all the information you give and especially in the manner in which you present it. Please read the last few postings , you could see I was speaking to LEX & bliu. If you are happy with your product , good , I'm one of those research freaks , because in my area , there is nothing. I have to drive to Baltimore to be able to familiarize myself with the products I want .

I mentioned the Sportivos because they ARE a good choice for some people. I don't expect anyone to go buy them , I was hoping that someone who has them could contribute info.

Bliu , YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT. IF you read my post , it was written only for Rom. Where the hell did " OUR JOB " come from . ROM was doing all the testing. NOT YOU OR LEX !!!!! IN fact , instead of trying to be a comedian which you're not , why didn't you add information about your Daizen sways ? It's great you went out on a limb to get something new , but contribute info instead of sarcasm.
bliu:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=66672

lex:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=87039

in fact bliu was the first guy to inspire me about the sways. i have been friend with brent for a little while and he has PROVED to me that he's sensitive to all these mods. when he posted about the sways i was doubting it in the beginning, but soon enough you all know what turn i have taken
Old 07-04-03, 02:22 AM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Yo G -

Name calling against another CL bro is NOT cool. That goes for everyone....dont you think?

With that being said:

Can't we ALL just get along?

Where is the love in this room?

Time for a group hug!! Don't you think?
Old 07-04-03, 05:41 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,283 Likes on 1,389 Posts

Guys no more personal callouts in this thread. Henry did an exceptional job on this writeup and it is much appreciated by many folks here (including me). I don't want to lock down the thread.

In summary - please let any responses to anything you take offense to stay in PM, not this thread.
Old 07-04-03, 05:47 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

you G , take a chill pill . we are all in this mod thing together man . take it easy , i understand you are in love with your sprotivo's , thats fine to each is own . Blui and my comments were not directed to you . it was a general statement that just about no one has gotten those sportivos so why should now they be included with the mix now that daizens are on the scene.

regarding finsihing issues, yeah so what , at daizen was so quality control orientated that they pulled the bars out of circulation and refused to even sell me one even after i offered to sign a waiver about the finish , they said no way . the speaks highly for a company who is interested in putting out a top quality product . i know other manufactuers would still throw out the bad batch and cross their fingers that no one would notice the problem in fact daizen was so into it that they tossed into the garbage what was produced and made a whole new run

to me thats impressive .

so g just chill man take it easy grab a beer or smoke or something and enjoy the 4 th
Old 07-04-03, 05:59 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

LFL - my comments above include telling folks to "take a chill pill".

I understand you meant it in a pseduo-friendly way, but you're still making reference that someone is overly angry and needs to walk away from the conversation and cool down. I've already done that here.

I'm giving you the benefit of a doubt that you were typing your response when I posted my earlier comment and didn't see it.

Let me reiterate one more time... please let any responses to anything you take offense to stay in PM, not this thread. Informational stuff (like details on coating, different sways, etc) is just fine.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 07-04-03 at 06:01 AM.
Old 07-04-03, 07:16 AM
BLiu
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by MasterG

Bliu , YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT. IF you read my post , it was written only for Rom. Where the hell did " OUR JOB " come from . ROM was doing all the testing. NOT YOU OR LEX !!!!! IN fact , instead of trying to be a comedian which you're not , why didn't you add information about your Daizen sways ? It's great you went out on a limb to get something new , but contribute info instead of sarcasm.
MasterG:

First, I did not call you a goofball - you did, remember? I never called you anything if you can recall...

Second, here is my post on Daizen sways - notice the date on the thread...
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=66672

Third, I am posting here rather than PM because I wanted to include the thread above for a comparison of both my impressions and Rominl's...

Fourth, a lot of members here know that I try to be as helpful as possible to provide information for others (on things I know - the things I don't know I stay silent) and some of it is in PM's so you never even get to see it. I would be the first to admit if I didn't know something well enough...

I hope I have properly answered your "call out"...Hopefully, next time, you will do a search before you make any assumptions...This is my last post, so go ahead and respond but, out of respect for the moderator and myself I am done arguing, it's a waste of energy for everyone...

I hope you have no hard feelings...we are all trying to help each other...sorry if your feathers were ruffled...I guess I am a bad comedian...

Brent

Last edited by BLiu; 07-04-03 at 07:17 AM.
Old 07-04-03, 07:32 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Brent: I am very disappointed that you chose to keep this argument public. I made it very clear with two warning posts above that this would not be tolerated. I know you did not start the flaming, but you do NOT need to respond in public, especially when a moderator has specifically asked that you not do it. TWICE.

Henry, I'm sorry. This thread is closed.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 07-04-03 at 07:38 AM.