Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Figs ( super pro caster arm #2 bushing )

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-20, 07:31 AM
Michelex
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Figs ( super pro caster arm #2 bushing )

hello all , want to know the long term review about the caster arm #2 bushing , does it making noise after long term use?
Old 04-29-20, 09:48 AM
lexo98
Pole Position

Received 284 Likes on 244 Posts

I drove my car for a couple of years after the install with no issues
The following users liked this post:
GSdre (05-09-20)
Old 05-09-20, 04:49 AM
GSdre
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SuperPRO by Felpro #2 Caster arms bushings installed

Team,

I purchased the Superpro Caster #2 arm bushings, and man oh man let me say. This has got to be the 1 most significant mod that this car needs. Immediately after the install, drive the car. The once weak and fading brakes feeling will have disappeared and now the car stops firm. it literally fixes like 7 suspension flaws to help the straighten the lines of geometry for the lacking 2nd Gen Gs suspension, I am making this the best buy for this car and recommend an alignment right after installation.
Old 05-09-20, 04:30 PM
EuroWill
Pit Crew

Received 69 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by GSdre
Team,

I purchased the Superpro Caster #2 arm bushings, and man oh man let me say. This has got to be the 1 most significant mod that this car needs. Immediately after the install, drive the car. The once weak and fading brakes feeling will have disappeared and now the car stops firm. it literally fixes like 7 suspension flaws to help the straighten the lines of geometry for the lacking 2nd Gen Gs suspension, I am making this the best buy for this car and recommend an alignment right after installation.
If you like the Superpro bushings, you will like Nagisa Auto's adjustable caster arms even more. They make the stock arms look like toys.

The following users liked this post:
Michelex (06-12-20)
Old 06-12-20, 03:12 PM
Michelex
Driver School Candidate

@EuroWill Holly mother that looking nice..... but what is the benefit of having the adjustable caster arm ? I'm having so much issue with my 98 GS400 right now just trying fixing one issue at a time .. well, replace OEM style bushing for now and replace two sway bar end links no more clunky now , but the most annoying thing is the BBK upgrade that try me crazy for years now ! i have Supra TT Calipers and now LS400 calipers i can hear the calipers making noises when I'm not the brake! sound like the caliper pistons grind against the housing or something does anyone have the same issue? i notice right after changing the busing on the caster arm the brake feel firmer for a couple day and now it funny again ....
Old 06-13-20, 02:37 AM
Scigheras
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

With the adjustable caster arms you will be able to adjust caster directly for alignment, to bring caster back into spec on a heavily lowered car for example.
Old 06-13-20, 03:47 PM
EuroWill
Pit Crew

Received 69 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Scigheras
With the adjustable caster arms you will be able to adjust caster directly for alignment, to bring caster back into spec on a heavily lowered car for example.
My car is only moderately lowered and I had to use them to correct my caster. Additionally, because everything on my car is solid and non-compliant, my steering is actually too quick, so I added additional caster. Stock is 7.1-8.1 degrees. I set mine for around 8.5 to help the car track straighter.

Will
Old 10-04-20, 03:04 PM
Michelex
Driver School Candidate

Just did the bushing yesterday and what a difference on the highway and conners , steering much firmer and straight take away the shake in the steering wheel , i know the 350z wheels have on my GS400 not in great shape but this bushing is a must to have!!!! Brakes pedal have a good feel to it.... one think i really hate about my gs400 is the original front brakes does not have good initial bite to it and pedal is soft and lower i have this problem since i got the car over 5 years ago and been doing Supra TT caliper and now LS400 , but with those two set up have weird clinking noise while pressing on the brakes hard! anyone have this issue ......?