Suspension Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, etc.

2018 GS350 F upgrade bushings

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-24, 09:25 AM
Bikeman
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2018 GS350 F upgrade bushings

Hello everyone I want to upgrade the bushings on my GS350 F rwd but I don't know where to start.

I am wondering if I should get press in bushings or just get a complete upgraded arm. I ultimately would like to track the car but not have it as a full blown race car if you get where am coming from.

Any brand suggestions or and advice will be appreciated!
Old 06-20-24, 12:26 PM
Nunz
Pit Crew

Received 136 Likes on 69 Posts

Originally Posted by Bikeman
Hello everyone I want to upgrade the bushings on my GS350 F rwd but I don't know where to start.

I am wondering if I should get press in bushings or just get a complete upgraded arm. I ultimately would like to track the car but not have it as a full blown race car if you get where am coming from.

Any brand suggestions or and advice will be appreciated!
Hey @Bikeman I no longer have a GS350, but recently just started doing autocross with my GSF (still a similar platform) but daily drive it too. So I would highly recommend you go down the FIGS route with their LCA bushings and additionally their Track UCA which allows you to get more negative camber in the front. I run -2 in the front which is the perfect mix for track and street driving. Look into installing all of the bracing from ultra-racing also which makes great under chassis bracing for the 350.

@SBPhoto has a sick GS350 build that he takes into the canyons often. Highly recommend reaching out to him for advice, as his build is what you are looking to go towards.

I hope this helps out man!
The following 2 users liked this post by Nunz:
Bikeman (06-21-24), jgscott (06-20-24)