Suspension Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, etc.

AWD guys wanting coilovers, please read

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-09, 11:50 AM
ryan78
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

roof done in black looks pretty sick. thinking about it myself, but that will be a long time coming if at all. looking forward to your pics.
Old 06-12-09, 12:17 PM
CircuitMS
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey guys sorry for our absence in this thread. We have been crazy lately getting stuff done with other projects.

We were basically waiting on the FINAL word from BCR before anouncing a solid release date. The owner of BCR has been out a lot since race season has started up. But he's back now and has pretty much finished up 01a4mans car.

These will be ready for sale early next week. Looking like Monday or Tuesday. We will post in here as soon as we have the "green light".

For all of you on the list with a deposit you will get the first kits shipped out guranteed. So your cards will be charged as soon as it ships.

For everyone else, just shoot us an email or PM and you can start purchasing the available kits.

Thank you for your patience guys, sometimes these things take a bit longer than expected
Old 06-16-09, 10:34 PM
CircuitMS
Lexus Fanatic

Alright guys, I don't want to leave you hanging.

We have the kits in stock and ready to go, we just need to get our CC server back up and running. We recently switched servers on our site and our CC company is dragging their feet getting us switched over so we can accept CC's again.

It should be all good by tomorrow (Wednesday) though.

Rejoice, victory is at hand!
Old 06-16-09, 11:09 PM
krava
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how much are these things?
Old 06-17-09, 02:39 AM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by CircuitMS
Alright guys, I don't want to leave you hanging.

We have the kits in stock and ready to go, we just need to get our CC server back up and running. We recently switched servers on our site and our CC company is dragging their feet getting us switched over so we can accept CC's again.

It should be all good by tomorrow (Wednesday) though.

Rejoice, victory is at hand!
its ok you dont have to charge me.

on a serious note though, thank you and everyone else that helped make this happen. i'll be looking forward to seeing the kit come in. pm me if you need my address or anything else from me.
Old 06-17-09, 12:19 PM
CircuitMS
Lexus Fanatic

Alright guys quick update:

BCR is holding off release today for one final addition to the coilover sets. They told us to wait on releasing them to you guys until this is done. They want to be sure they are 100% ready to go.

They didn't go in to detail (proprietary) but I think it had something to do with the upper mounting system. They are fast-shipping this new addition from overseas, looks like it should only be a 2-4 day wait.

So in order to provide the best service and products to you guys, I am going to listen to BCR and hold off. We are still honoring all payments and depsoits, so don't worry, if you are slated to get a kit, you are definitely getting one.

I just want to thank everyone again for thier patience, we know how badly you want this
Old 06-17-09, 02:57 PM
StrmRdr23
Pole Position

is this the kit? http://circuitmotorsports.net/index....oducts_id=7743 kinda confusing cause the part # is ISF-10. haha. my pal just picked up a GS350 awd and is looking for coilover solution. if anybody could post their review of these once they got them on i'd love to read about it.
Old 06-18-09, 08:33 AM
Evel
Driver

Default BCR Coilover Set for AWD GS300/350: Cost?

Originally Posted by CircuitMS
Alright guys quick update:

BCR is holding off release today for one final addition to the coilover sets. They told us to wait on releasing them to you guys until this is done. They want to be sure they are 100% ready to go.

They didn't go in to detail (proprietary) but I think it had something to do with the upper mounting system. They are fast-shipping this new addition from overseas, looks like it should only be a 2-4 day wait.

So in order to provide the best service and products to you guys, I am going to listen to BCR and hold off. We are still honoring all payments and depsoits, so don't worry, if you are slated to get a kit, you are definitely getting one.

I just want to thank everyone again for thier patience, we know how badly you want this
======================
Has a final retail cost for the c-o set been established? If I missed it in the thread, my apology.
Old 06-18-09, 08:43 AM
ryan78
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

i believe it is 1250
Old 06-18-09, 08:49 AM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by StrmRdr23
is this the kit? http://circuitmotorsports.net/index....oducts_id=7743 kinda confusing cause the part # is ISF-10. haha. my pal just picked up a GS350 awd and is looking for coilover solution. if anybody could post their review of these once they got them on i'd love to read about it.
CMS can correct me if im wrong but i believe its possibly the same kit? i know in their gp thread someone asked about the GS coils and i think there only a very small difference in the kits which is the bracket for the AWD. i guess the IS AWD bracket is slightly different.

once i get them in, they will be installed in a matter of days so i can give a little review or even possibly a DIY thread with pictures.

Originally Posted by Evel
======================
Has a final retail cost for the c-o set been established? If I missed it in the thread, my apology.
Their site says 1250
Old 06-18-09, 10:22 AM
CircuitMS
Lexus Fanatic

Yup, price is set at $1250, with free shipping in the Lower U.S.

And that link is indeed them, I know the part number set by BCR is a little odd , haha. As soon as we receive the updated mounts from BCR and they give us the greenlight these will immediately ship out!

Thank you all for your ongoing patience!

Last edited by CircuitMS; 06-18-09 at 10:49 AM.
Old 06-18-09, 11:15 AM
Evel
Driver

Thanks for the pricing confirmation.
Old 06-22-09, 11:28 AM
CircuitMS
Lexus Fanatic

Ok guys we are going to start charging and shipping these babies out today and tomorrow!

So if you want a set send us and email or a PM with: your full name, email, phone, shipping address and if you want to pay by CC or paypal.

I have PM'ed everyone on our waiting list, so if you didn't get one, PM me!
Old 06-22-09, 11:46 AM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

w00t hopefully its here by this weekend!
Old 06-23-09, 07:44 PM
01a4man
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Guys,

Sorry for not posting sooner. I have been three sheets to the wind for the last few days finding out how great it is to be able to drink again and not do a damn thing all day. I have driven the GS a couple of times (and not while drinking so easy there killa's) and will say it feels great. The ride is not harsh like I was expecting and the car still feels like a Lexus in my opinion. I will take some photos for you guys tomorrow. The way BC did the dampening adjusters is pretty cool. I will update you all more tomorrow I promise.

I really would like to thank BC Racing and Circuit Motorsports for everything they did. More importantly though, I would like to thank all of you who came on board with me to get this done. No matter what BC and Circuit did, without you guys stepping up and going with this, we would have never gotten to this point. Ok, sappy'ness over, back to the jeigermister.

Chris

Quick Reply: AWD guys wanting coilovers, please read