Suspension Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, etc.

Camber Kit R&D:Revenge Motorsports (ElCajon,Ca)

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-09, 09:49 AM
spine911
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Camber Kit R&D:Revenge Motorsports (ElCajon,Ca)

Guys, I manage to exchage PMs with Revenge motorsports regarding the R&D of a Camber Kit for the 3GS platform...They need a vehicle for a couple days for R&D...Revenge Motorsports is based in ElCajon, Ca...Pls. PM Revenge Motorsports if you are interested to participate.

I was seriously considering signing up my vehicle but i am based in Orange County.
Old 04-17-09, 10:14 AM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by spine911
Guys, I manage to exchage PMs with Revenge motorsports regarding the R&D of a Camber Kit for the 3GS platform...They need a vehicle for a couple days for R&D...Revenge Motorsports is based in ElCajon, Ca...Pls. PM Revenge Motorsports if you are interested to participate.

I was seriously considering signing up my vehicle but i am based in Orange County.

is revenge motorsports a CL member? what's their username?
Old 04-17-09, 10:17 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

haha same here, too bad i am in OC
Old 04-17-09, 10:18 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

"revenge motorsports"?

they are vendor here
Old 04-17-09, 10:27 AM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Originally Posted by rominl
"revenge motorsports"?

they are vendor here

didn't know!
Old 04-17-09, 10:32 AM
07350FROST
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

can someone who lives in SD pa...pa....pa...pleeeeease let this company use your car????

help out the entire 3GS community!!!
Old 04-17-09, 10:35 AM
Revenge Motorsports
Driver

Hi there.

Where looking for a member to donate there car for a few days for measurement and fitment for R&D of a rear camber kit. The member well receive the kit at our cost or free.
Old 04-17-09, 12:32 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Originally Posted by Revenge Motorsports
Hi there.

Where looking for a member to donate there car for a few days for measurement and fitment for R&D of a rear camber kit. The member well receive the kit at our cost or free.
thx for stepping up to the plate to help us 3rd gen GS owners when bigger companies like Ingalls and SPC won't even take a sniff at us!

if i may make a suggestion: if you're gonna do a rear camber kit for us, might as well do a front camber kit as well. i certainly would be willing to pay more for a complete kit (F and R) as opposed to just a rear camber kit. thx
Old 04-17-09, 01:47 PM
minnister
Driver

I'd like to buy a kit as soon as they're available.
Old 04-17-09, 02:36 PM
SNiiP3R
Lead Lap

Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

I'm interested too, but I'm way too far...
Old 04-17-09, 02:42 PM
spine911
Lead Lap

If no one volunteers in the next couple weeks (depending on my schedule), i will bring my car down from Orange County to El Cajon for the R&D....Im sure there is someone out there who is closer!!!

Revenge Motorsports will need the car for about 2-3 days.
Old 04-17-09, 02:47 PM
spine911
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Stormforge
thx for stepping up to the plate to help us 3rd gen GS owners when bigger companies like Ingalls and SPC won't even take a sniff at us!

if i may make a suggestion: if you're gonna do a rear camber kit for us, might as well do a front camber kit as well. i certainly would be willing to pay more for a complete kit (F and R) as opposed to just a rear camber kit. thx

This actually started when i saw the post regarding the Intake R&D by Revenge, I decided to PM them to see what their response would be.
I was surprised to hear how open Revenge Motorsports is with this Camber Kit R&D - they gave me the impression that they are "stand-up" type of establishment.
Old 04-17-09, 05:49 PM
tungo
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the car comes from the factory with camber adjustments for the front. I'm lowered 2" and my tech was able to get my camber near factory specs. It's adjustable to a certain extent, but not with the range that a camber kit provides. Unless you're excessively lowered, the front isn't necessary.

Rear is a different story. My rear on DF210's makes the tire look like a butterfly wanting to flap its wings and fly off.
Old 04-17-09, 06:15 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

as far as i know both front and rear aren't adjustable, someone can correct me. i am surprised with 2" front your front is in spec. even the 2gs with full adjustment couldn't get it close to factory spec. all you can do is adjust toe to compensate
Old 04-17-09, 09:43 PM
tungo
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

The tech who aligned my car is my future brother in law and allowed me to go into the garage at his work and watch him align it on the rack. He told me there were camber adjusters on the front, but none on the rear when he looked it up on the computer via the service manual disc. Only toe could be adjusted for the rear.

I emphasize near factory specs, not actual. The readings for the front left were -1.5 camber, 5.6 caster and .05 toe. Right front was -1.6 camber, 5.8 caster and .04 toe. My rear camber is out by more than a degree over factory. It sits at -2.3 left and -2.6 right. This was the best that he could get it and the front tires seem to wear evenly so far, even though I've only driven about 1k since it was aligned in early February.

Quick Reply: Camber Kit R&D:Revenge Motorsports (ElCajon,Ca)