Suspension Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, etc.

Bagged it...Ksport Airtech Pro Plus Kit

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-12, 01:35 PM
JasGS350
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Great job. The new stance has definitely set it off!
Old 05-07-12, 03:03 PM
FrankyBoy
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sick! Making me want bags now! :-)
Old 05-07-12, 04:14 PM
Mike1970
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looking sexy my man!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-12, 05:11 PM
Duonghtx
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the Ksport pro airtech kit on my GS also, I like the bags from ksport because of the 36 way damper makes it ride smooth. But I didn't like the control unit and the slow valve system they had. When you set up the pre-set heights it doesn't raise up accurately. The lines where 1/4" air lines which was very small, when I first purchase the ksport system thought it was the best ever, that thought only lasted for a week or two till I learned all the flaws in it. Now my new set up is Ksport air bags with Accuair E-level controls and valve. E-level has a height sensor arm on each end of your suspension so if you preset your switch to be 1" off ground lets say, then its going 1", with the ksport its reading air pressure settings which is not every accurate, cause you can inflate those bags at the same psi but it wont be at the same height all the time. E-level has a 3/8" air line and raise the car and lowers it quick, I start my car up and it raises it to my set driving height in like 2 seconds and off I go. And I hated the dual 380 air compressors they took like 4-5 mins to pump air up in my tank, so I upgraded to dual Viar 480's they can fill up the 5 gal tank in less then 45 seconds. Anyone building a kit should get the Ksport bags and e-level controls. I'll take this set up over the over priced air runners also.
Old 05-07-12, 05:12 PM
Duonghtx
Driver School Candidate

Oh by the way love your set up looks sweet.
Old 05-07-12, 06:48 PM
Chancellor
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks for the props guys....

Originally Posted by Stormforge
congrats on getting k-sport air. i think you're the first one with them.
One of the first along with Duonghtx

Originally Posted by ItsMeTarry
Looks reall good!!! How much did the kit cost? I'm thinking bout getting bags instead of coils.
The kit I got ( Pro Plus) retails for $4600. But I got a way better deal because my boy is a vender for them. I dont want to say what I paid but if your interested let me know and I can get at him for ya.

Originally Posted by XxGoKoUxX
very nice! I was questioning the quality of the ksport air suspension, keep us updated on the long term down the road with their kit. When I was searching around, I found not one person with the ksport kit on their car lol
Yeah the quality is pretty good. The strut bag combo is really nice. There are some minor issues with the kit though...see below.

Originally Posted by M K S
Looks great. What are you doing with your old setup?
Roe here on the CL bought my Tein comfort Sport Coils. For a steal I might add.

Originally Posted by masboy
love that grill. what brand is that ?
LX-Mode GS Painted Black - you can get it HERE...

Originally Posted by alwayzspeedin
nice job...looks good. how is the quality of the k-sport...
Yeah the quality is pretty good. The strut bag combo is really nice. There are some minor issues with the kit though...see below.

Originally Posted by Duonghtx
I had the Ksport pro airtech kit on my GS also, I like the bags from ksport because of the 36 way damper makes it ride smooth. But I didn't like the control unit and the slow valve system they had. When you set up the pre-set heights it doesn't raise up accurately. The lines where 1/4" air lines which was very small, when I first purchase the ksport system thought it was the best ever, that thought only lasted for a week or two till I learned all the flaws in it. Now my new set up is Ksport air bags with Accuair E-level controls and valve. E-level has a height sensor arm on each end of your suspension so if you preset your switch to be 1" off ground lets say, then its going 1", with the ksport its reading air pressure settings which is not every accurate, cause you can inflate those bags at the same psi but it wont be at the same height all the time. E-level has a 3/8" air line and raise the car and lowers it quick, I start my car up and it raises it to my set driving height in like 2 seconds and off I go. And I hated the dual 380 air compressors they took like 4-5 mins to pump air up in my tank, so I upgraded to dual Viar 480's they can fill up the 5 gal tank in less then 45 seconds. Anyone building a kit should get the Ksport bags and e-level controls. I'll take this set up over the over priced air runners also.
I agree with some of this...the presets are not accurate and this is really frustrating. If you set the presets the back are on point most of the time but the front seem not to want to air up to the correct position. ( Its seems to work better if you have a full tank though)

The (2) 380 compressors I feel do a good job and in my opioinon put air in the tank rather quickly. This does not bother me at all. Also I like the 1/4 lines, I wanted a smooth up and down motion.

If you want a perfect kit though I would go with Duonghtx set up.
Ksport bag and coil combo
Accuair E-level - with 1/4 lines or 3/8 lines
(2) 380 compressors or (2) 480 Compressors
5 gallon tank

I will be getting Accuair next summer for sure.
Old 05-07-12, 07:09 PM
Duonghtx
Driver School Candidate

My GS460 Ksport Bag / E-Level system.
Attached Thumbnails Bagged it...Ksport Airtech Pro Plus Kit-gs-elevel.jpg   Bagged it...Ksport Airtech Pro Plus Kit-gs-002.jpg   Bagged it...Ksport Airtech Pro Plus Kit-gs-001.jpg  
Old 05-07-12, 07:31 PM
Chancellor
Lexus Champion

Thanks for the pictures Duonghtx....clean setup...car looks good too.
Old 05-07-12, 07:45 PM
Silver10
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yo That ****s ill son. Nice werk
Old 05-09-12, 11:05 AM
ITWORKS
Rookie

Nice stuff...... Here comes the itch !!!!!
Old 05-09-12, 05:27 PM
stvincent
Racer

Received 47 Likes on 28 Posts

looking good as always. love the air.
Old 05-10-12, 01:43 PM
D1GP
Instructor

Received 29 Likes on 13 Posts

Airbags are cool, but if you want exceptional performance, check out Platinum's Phantom Suspension Cup Kit. I just saw it on their Facebook page, they mated a K-Sport for 7 series with the Phantom Suspension Kit.

https://www.facebook.com/PlatinumVIP

If you are not a fan, I believe you will have to "LIKE" their page to check out the picture.
Old 05-11-12, 07:54 AM
sticky4
Pole Position

Looks great, welcome to the club!
Old 05-11-12, 07:57 AM
Tabaka
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Looks great Chance!
Old 05-11-12, 05:08 PM
osmony
Driver School Candidate

When building your own, where did you buy the bags and the tank ?

Quick Reply: Bagged it...Ksport Airtech Pro Plus Kit