Suspension Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, etc.

Bad alignment. Pulls to the right

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-20, 06:59 PM
DansGS350
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad alignment. Pulls to the right

A couple months ago I installed some lowering springs on my 2015 GS350 F Sport. The car still drove straight with no issues but it just had excessive rear negative camber. Then I installed adjustable rear camber arms and went to get it aligned. When I got the car back the car would go to the right pretty badly.

I took it back and the guy didn't know what he was doing.

I took it to another shop that was recommended to me and the car was left slightly better but still drove to the right.

the print outs are from the 2nd shop. The highlighted one is the first one. The un highlighted point out is the last one.

now my right rear tire looks like this...

the left is also worn but not this badly

I believe it's the toe that's causing the issue but anyone have any recommendations?

Old 09-18-20, 02:56 AM
DeeJay83
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DansGS350
A couple months ago I installed some lowering springs on my 2015 GS350 F Sport. The car still drove straight with no issues but it just had excessive rear negative camber. Then I installed adjustable rear camber arms and went to get it aligned. When I got the car back the car would go to the right pretty badly.

I took it back and the guy didn't know what he was doing.

I took it to another shop that was recommended to me and the car was left slightly better but still drove to the right.

the print outs are from the 2nd shop. The highlighted one is the first one. The un highlighted point out is the last one.

now my right rear tire looks like this...

the left is also worn but not this badly

I believe it's the toe that's causing the issue but anyone have any recommendations?

Well for starters, you gonna need some new tires. Lol

But try swapping the two front tires and see what happens, how are the air pressure levels? Are they the same?
I used to do alignments and when the test is within specs we usually start messing with the tires or air pressure.
Also if none of these work make sure all front end suspension is good. So with the car in the air grab the tires top and bottom and see if you can rock it, if not try grabbing them one hand in the left snd one hand in the right side of the tire and shake side to side. Let us know bro

Last edited by DeeJay83; 09-19-20 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Misspelled words