UX Models (2019-present)

US UX Custom Orders

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-18, 03:29 PM
alexglee
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default US UX Custom Orders

Looks like I may have to custom order the UX. I spoke with a dealer today who initially stated they could trade, but then pushed me towards custom order. From what I understand, the order is being sent to Lexus today. Unfortunately, you cannot order the Tri-LED front headlights with the FSport model, contrary to the Canadian market. Anyone have any info contrary to this limitation?
Old 11-20-18, 05:18 AM
soulific
Advanced

Received 37 Likes on 20 Posts

I’m also interested in getting a UX when they come into my dealer. Just curious but with your order.... did they allow you to negotiate the price? I know with my experience with Mercedes years ago o tried to get a vehicle before the release and they told me price was not negotiable.

Originally Posted by alexglee
Looks like I may have to custom order the UX. I spoke with a dealer today who initially stated they could trade, but then pushed me towards custom order. From what I understand, the order is being sent to Lexus today. Unfortunately, you cannot order the Tri-LED front headlights with the FSport model, contrary to the Canadian market. Anyone have any info contrary to this limitation?
Old 11-21-18, 02:06 PM
alexglee
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by soulific
I’m also interested in getting a UX when they come into my dealer. Just curious but with your order.... did they allow you to negotiate the price? I know with my experience with Mercedes years ago o tried to get a vehicle before the release and they told me price was not negotiable.

They didn't have any pricing. I suspect, they'll offer a discount related from their lack of need to advertise and floor space.
Old 01-21-19, 03:58 PM
ellinj
Driver School Candidate

Anyone done this recently? How long will it take? Any luck negotiating the price?
Old 10-30-19, 05:16 PM
zoomzoom
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We did a custom order, was told 12-16 weeks for delivery, order in June came in Oct, past Thurs, exactly 16 weeks. We were able to get a good deal, we basically order a FSport 250h AWD with Luxury pkg and many other features, easier to list the 3 options we didn't get... roof crossbar, the overhead display and illuminate Lexus door sill. We also got the following dealer option, wheel/tire protection, body poly steel protection on paint and interior protection & auto bond front hood, front end & mirror film protection.

Wheel protection cover tire flat or damage and rim repair or replacement on damage or rim rash, good for 6 yrs unlimited miles.

Poly steel cover paint & ding repairs and any tears in seats for 6 yrs.

All dealer add-on would have cost $3500 we got for $2k. Retail for our custom order is $43.9k, we car for $41k, with our trade our difference was $19k includes sales tax, doc fee, registration, inspection sticker. Plus we got back $250 from our auto insurance due to all the safety features, I think the biggest is the auto braking and dynamic cruise and adaptive headlights.
Old 11-13-19, 06:35 AM
zoomzoom
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tri LED lights released on UX mfg after June 2019. Ours built Sep 2019 and took delivery Oct 26, and confirmed we have the tri-LED.