UX Models (2019-present)

Upgraded to the Luxury edition.

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-21, 08:24 AM
MSAGRO
Driver

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by umpalumpaj
no they are listed as luxury. The other 4 are premium. The sticker on the Lux cars is around $44k. That’s actually the only dealer I’ve seen that at. Out of curiosity I checked a dealer in Boston. They had 31 UXh cars and 30 had premium. Zero Lux cars. It’s just shocking to me that in SoCal it’s so hard to find a premium. Edit: I’m very confused about those “luxury” models as they only list 6 speakers. You may be right. I’m having trouble seeing the screen size.

just went to the Seattle Lexus site. It does seem they have 5 in stock of Luxury editions.

only one though was actual photo of UX...the Nori green one.

the other four were stock photos.

if you do find the one you want....just add $500 to $700 for shipping cost to California.

personally, I’d just keep scouring Auto Trader nationwide for a used one and save around $10,000
The following users liked this post:
umpalumpaj (02-12-21)
Old 02-12-21, 11:11 AM
CALtd
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

We got a Premium 2020 UXh end of July 2020. Has moon/sun roof. I was not able to find any Luxury options on any cars in California except for F-sport versions.
Old 02-13-21, 08:26 AM
tofuprod
Instructor

Received 282 Likes on 210 Posts

Originally Posted by CALtd
We got a Premium 2020 UXh end of July 2020. Has moon/sun roof. I was not able to find any Luxury options on any cars in California except for F-sport versions.
Curious, what do you mean by has moon/sunroof?

My non-lux, hybrid f sport comes with one too, I believe they're all standard.
Old 02-13-21, 09:15 AM
MSAGRO
Driver

Originally Posted by tofuprod

I thought so too.....until I saw this one from Germany.

Old 02-13-21, 10:39 PM
CALtd
Driver

Originally Posted by tofuprod

Check your window sticker and see if it says "Premium".
Old 02-13-21, 10:49 PM
idleninjaz
Rookie

Received 31 Likes on 15 Posts

Easiest way to tell if it's luxury trim or not is if it has memory seats. Memory seat/power folding mirrors only come on the luxury trim.
Old 02-14-21, 08:55 AM
CALtd
Driver

Originally Posted by idleninjaz
Easiest way to tell if it's luxury trim or not is if it has memory seats. Memory seat/power folding mirrors only come on the luxury trim.
How hard could it be to add memory seats module?
Has anyone found a shop/parts manual online for 2020 UX 250h?
Old 02-15-21, 01:57 PM
QwkSC
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CALtd
How hard could it be to add memory seats module?
Has anyone found a shop/parts manual online for 2020 UX 250h?
From what I have seen through my research it's not possible. Unlike Porsche's PIWIS or BMW's ISTA, there's no Lexus tool to "code" the car to recognize alternate control modules for seats, headlights, navigation. You're stuck with the configuration your car left the factory with.
Old 06-01-21, 08:21 PM
Vlad6525
Pit Crew

Received 125 Likes on 74 Posts

Just talked to a good friend of mine who works for Lexus who said there isn't a single new UX with luxury package or triple-beam LEDs available in the Continental US...Lexus has definitely lost its mantra...you can literally buy a Mazda 3 that will have almost all the features the base UX200 has for a lot less $$$. I was curious about this and looked at Audi dealer here in Dallas and found 28 Q3 in stock, all AWD, nearly all with Leather interior, Premium Plus package that has power folding mirrors, panorama parking, customized LED interior lighting and much more...almost half had Technology package with 12.3" Navi screen and Bang and Olufsen 3D audio...hey Lexus - what happened to the days where every L-branded car and SUV had MORE goodies than traditional luxury brands??? Seriously - today UX competes with Mazda and Kia on the content!
Old 06-01-21, 08:35 PM
idleninjaz
Rookie

Received 31 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Vlad6525
Just talked to a good friend of mine who works for Lexus who said there isn't a single new UX with luxury package or triple-beam LEDs available in the Continental US...Lexus has definitely lost its mantra...you can literally buy a Mazda 3 that will have almost all the features the base UX200 has for a lot less $$$. I was curious about this and looked at Audi dealer here in Dallas and found 28 Q3 in stock, all AWD, nearly all with Leather interior, Premium Plus package that has power folding mirrors, panorama parking, customized LED interior lighting and much more...almost half had Technology package with 12.3" Navi screen and Bang and Olufsen 3D audio...hey Lexus - what happened to the days where every L-branded car and SUV had MORE goodies than traditional luxury brands??? Seriously - today UX competes with Mazda and Kia on the content!
Like I said...Luxury trim is custom order only. I got mine in April. It also has laminated front glass and illuminated vent *****, not sure why it doesn't show on the spec sheet.

Old 06-02-21, 06:49 AM
bobviolett
Driver School Candidate

I was able to get the Fully loaded lux package, Only one in the entire DC area. Silver / Black.
Old 06-02-21, 11:03 AM
MSAGRO
Driver

Of all the different packages that Lexus comes in with a UX the only definitive option I know in the luxury only is illuminated vent control *****.

they are actually pretty cool because they are wireless and work on a resistance coil to light up.

Last edited by MSAGRO; 06-19-21 at 01:03 PM.
Old 06-02-21, 11:42 AM
bobviolett
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by MSAGRO
Of all the different packages that Lexus comes in with a UX the only definitive option I know in the luxury only is illuminated vent control *****.

they are actually pretty cool because they are wireless and work on a resistance coil to light up.
Do you know how they are activated? only at night ?
Old 06-02-21, 12:22 PM
MSAGRO
Driver

Originally Posted by bobviolett
Do you know how they are activated? only at night ?
They work when you turn either of the stock light switch lights on day or night.

Old 06-04-21, 07:05 AM
QwkSC
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MSAGRO

I think those illuminated vents also come on the F-Sport, if you add the luxury package with heated/cooled seats with memory, folding mirrors, and navigation. It's visible in pictures on the Lexus website.

F Sport trim, premium package

F Sport trim, luxury package

Quick Reply: Upgraded to the Luxury edition.