UX Models (2019-present)

Upgraded to the Luxury edition.

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-21, 10:23 AM
MSAGRO
Driver

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Upgraded to the Luxury edition.

Bought my 2019 Base Premium UX last October, and traded it in for a 2019 Luxury edition.

These are hard to find!

Autotrader this week nationally has 126 2019-2020 UX250H for sale and only 2 were the Luxury edition.

$8000 more in options like triple beam headlights, radar pedestrian, 10.5” navigation etc..

i’m wondering what the percentage of all the UX250H sold since new have been the luxury edition versus the base, and base premium edition, and F Sport.

Very happy with my purchase, but I have a feeling that these are going hard to find in the used market.

The following 2 users liked this post by MSAGRO:
1wacko (02-15-21), umpalumpaj (02-11-21)
Old 01-30-21, 02:09 PM
Guru0006
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

VERY nice and super rare
Old 01-30-21, 03:33 PM
tofuprod
Instructor

Received 282 Likes on 210 Posts

Pretty cool. I don't think I've seen the luxury edition out here in Chicago - but I know around here it's hard to find my trim as it is. 250H F-Sport
Edit: I wonder how the tri-beam headlights compare to the non / regular led beams. I know on other models such as the IS, the tri-beam headlights while look cool, put out far worse output than the standard led headlights.
Old 01-30-21, 04:55 PM
MSAGRO
Driver

Apparently on the IIHS safety testing they rated the headlights on the standard UX “poor”, but then upgraded to their best rating which is “good” for the triple beam lights. Because of the triple beam upgrade the IIHS re-rating the UX to “top picks”

at night they are definitely better.
https://www.iihs.org/ratings/vehicle...-door-suv/2020

Last edited by MSAGRO; 01-30-21 at 04:59 PM.
The following users liked this post:
umpalumpaj (02-11-21)
Old 01-30-21, 07:18 PM
CALtd
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Can the upgraded lights be retrofitted?
Old 01-30-21, 07:39 PM
MSAGRO
Driver

$1600 to upgrade.
Old 02-11-21, 09:41 AM
umpalumpaj
Driver School Candidate

Default Very hard to find!

In SoCal it’s impossible to find a Luxury UXh or luxury UX! PREMIUM is nearly impossible as well! I need a sunroof, it’s a deal breaker - I’ve searched SO many inventories and found maybe 1. I’m looking for Nori Green with the caramel interior in premium...pass it on!😂
Old 02-11-21, 10:43 AM
MSAGRO
Driver

Originally Posted by umpalumpaj
In SoCal it’s impossible to find a Luxury UXh or luxury UX! PREMIUM is nearly impossible as well! I need a sunroof, it’s a deal breaker - I’ve searched SO many inventories and found maybe 1. I’m looking for Nori Green with the caramel interior in premium...pass it on!😂
Lexus of Portland has a nori green luxury edition But it has the Birch interior
umpalumpaj (02-12-21)
Old 02-11-21, 11:09 AM
umpalumpaj
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by MSAGRO
Lexus of Portland has a nori green luxury edition But it has the Birch interior
ok that car is nice! WHATS THE DEAL though!?! They have SO MANY premium cars up at that dealership! Like every UXh in their inventory is at least premium. Down here in SoCal there are none...anywhere. I checked maybe a dozen dealers within 200 miles of me and found ONE. ZERO luxury.

on a side note...how is the stereo in the Luxury? The six speaker stock isn’t thrilling me.
Old 02-11-21, 01:12 PM
MSAGRO
Driver

ok that car is nice! WHATS THE DEAL though!?! They have SO MANY premium cars up at that dealership! Like every UXh in their inventory is at least premium. Down here in SoCal there are none...anywhere. I checked maybe a dozen dealers within 200 miles of me and found ONE. ZERO luxury.

on a side note...how is the stereo in the Luxury? The six speaker stock isn’t thrilling me.

They are hard to find… On auto trader nationwide there are only two luxury editions for sale out of 126 as of today.

Although not overwhelming, the luxury edition has eight speakers instead of six, and those two extra ones bounce off the acoustic windshield, plus the amplifier is noticeably stronger. It should suffice I’m very happy with it.

Here are the specs of the one in Portland, don’t go by the pictures it was or just stock photos… And I guess it’s Ash interior not Birch.... but it’s essentially the same thing.

https://www.kunilexusofportland.com/...9jbh0m2039174/
umpalumpaj (02-11-21)
Old 02-11-21, 04:10 PM
idleninjaz
Rookie

Received 31 Likes on 15 Posts

That's because the UX Luxury is custom order only, just put in an order for mine last month.
Old 02-11-21, 04:51 PM
MSAGRO
Driver

Originally Posted by idleninjaz
That's because the UX Luxury is custom order only, just put in an order for mine last month.

You’re right I forgot to mention that. In 2019 in order to get the luxury edition you had to special order it with the equipment that you wanted.

It was really funny though because the original MSRP on it was over $45,600. I bought this used with 5500 miles on it for just $ 33,000
umpalumpaj (02-11-21)
Old 02-11-21, 05:11 PM
umpalumpaj
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by idleninjaz
I just found 5/9 UXh cars at Seattle Lexus are Lux cars, and ALL have premium package installed. If they ordered them to sell I don’t know why CA dealers don’t do that. It’s a conspiracy! 😂😂😂
Old 02-11-21, 11:58 PM
MSAGRO
Driver

I just found 5/9 UXh cars at Seattle Lexus are Lux cars, and ALL have premium package installed. If they ordered them to sell I don’t know why CA dealers don’t do that. It’s a conspiracy! 😂😂😂

No, what Seattle has is base UX’s with the premium package. The luxury version cost close to $7-8000 more. The giveaway is the 10.2 inch navigation, triple beam headlights, Lexus lighted sills upon entry, memory seats, etc.
Old 02-12-21, 07:38 AM
umpalumpaj
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by MSAGRO
No, what Seattle has is base UX’s with the premium package. The luxury version cost close to $7-8000 more. The giveaway is the 10.2 inch navigation, triple beam headlights, Lexus lighted sills upon entry, memory seats, etc.
no they are listed as luxury. The other 4 are premium. The sticker on the Lux cars is around $44k. That’s actually the only dealer I’ve seen that at. Out of curiosity I checked a dealer in Boston. They had 31 UXh cars and 30 had premium. Zero Lux cars. It’s just shocking to me that in SoCal it’s so hard to find a premium. Edit: I’m very confused about those “luxury” models as they only list 6 speakers. You may be right. I’m having trouble seeing the screen size.

Last edited by umpalumpaj; 02-12-21 at 07:42 AM.

Quick Reply: Upgraded to the Luxury edition.